Hate Crime

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Neither am I a member of any group that seeks to exclude Trans people.
You stir up hatred towards all transwomen by posting pictures of criminals, implying that all transwomen are rapsists and sex abusers.

Sponsored Links
You stir up hatred towards all transwomen by posting pictures of criminals, implying that all transwomen are rapsists and sex abusers.

No.

Showing that a man who says he is a woman is still a man.

A woman does not commit rape.

No.

Sex is a fact.
It's absolutely evident that the scientific and medical world disagree with you.
But still you spout your gender critical beliefs. That's Gender Essentialism. And your behaviour is that of a TERF.

Sex assigned at birth (noun) – The sex (male or female) assigned to an infant, most often based on the infant’s anatomical and other biological characteristics. Sometimes referred to as birth sex, natal sex, biological sex or sex; however, sex assigned at birth is the recommended term.

What is sex assigned at birth NHS?
Gender assigned at birth is a term used to describe the gender that someone was identified as at birth, usually by looking at their genitalia. If the midwife said “It's a boy!” then we might describe someone as being assigned male at birth.

Cisgender is a term used to describe people whose gender identity aligns with the sex assigned to them at birth. Non-binary is a term used to describe a person who does not identify exclusively as a man or a woman.

• Sex is a label — male or female — that you’re assigned by a doctor at birth based on the genitals you’re born with and the chromosomes you have. It goes on your birth certificate.

People are assigned a sex at birth based on their genitalia. For example, a person born with a penis will be assigned male at birth and will be expected to grow up to be a man.

When you refuse to accept the facts, the links to the facts, the debate on the facts by qualified people, we are left with simply correcting you.
When I correct you, I provide a link to the relevant legal reference.
When you try to correct me, you give me your opinion, which has been proven to be wrong many times.

Several times you have presented data which is so obviously twisted in its prsentation that it beggars belief you fell for it.
I'm referring to the risk of breast cancer for transwomen compared to cisgender men.
What do you think might happen when men assigned as males at birth take hormones to encourage the appearance of female characterisitics.

There is a similar reduction of risk for those assigned as female at birth taking hormones to encourage the characterisitics of males.

And you presented it as proof that hormones used in therapy raises the risk of cancer.
Yes, it does when compared with a totally different control group.:rolleyes:

You keep repeating your false claims. Like that one.
It's an opinion shared within the scientific and medical professions.

But you cling to your Gender Essentialism, and repeat pointless slogans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back