Hate Crime

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turgid a more apt description, bogged down, hmm where I've witnessed before and who was the contributor to make it so.

Sponsored Links
In your mind.
It makes for a repetitive, boring thread for an audience.
And it demonstrates your shallow ability for intelligent discussion.

Cue those who have already participated, claim that it is a boring thread. :rolleyes:

I'll keep going for as long as there are transphobics repeating their bigoted narrative.
Roy no one is interested in your nonsense. All though you like count is 54 now so it’s gone up 2 after 300 posts. Well done.

Roy no one is interested in your nonsense. All though you like count is 54 now so it’s gone up 2 after 300 posts. Well done.
I don't suppose anyone, who is not bigoted, is interested in your bigoted opinion.
Each to their own.
And I've probably said it before, and I'll probably say it again, I'm not here for the popularity stakes. I'm not interested in how many thanks I get.
My values come from deep within me, not from some popularity craving.

Turgid a more apt description, bogged down, hmm where I've witnessed before and who was the contributor to make it so.
Let me guess, was it something you said in gantish, and no-one had the slightest idea what you were trying to say?

Sponsored Links
We've even had names for some of those type of people, tomboy, effeminate, etc.
Sex is not binary and it is not immutable.

Wrong.

A woman that you call a tomboy is a woman.

A man that you call effeminate is a man

Their behaviour or form of dress does not change their sex.

A woman that you call a tomboy is a woman.

A man that you call effeminate is a man

Their behaviour or form of dress does not change their sex.
You are resorting to even more strawman arguments. They must be mounting up by now.

I never said, nor implied that tomboys weren't women, nor that effeminate men weren't men. Nor have I ever suggested their forms of dress does change their sex.
I'm beginning to question your ability to read and comprehend the written word. That was three strawman arguments in one post! :rolleyes:
At this rate you could argue with yourself for hours without any involvement of me. :rolleyes:

Then you need to break out of the loop with a new paradigm and get off the space-time continuum.
Take a ride on the Cosmic Utensil.
You'll love it.
It's a way of life.
Unfortunately, while other posters are posting such ludicrous lies, strawman arguments, myths, racist posts, hate-filled abuse, etc I feel compelled to correct them.

I wonder how many Sex Chromosomes Roy thinks he has, and what he thinks they are.

I wonder how many Sex Chromosomes Roy thinks he has, and what he thinks they are.
How do you think this is relevant, in the slightest, to your denial that transgenders exist and have rights?
Or how will it clarify your confusion between sex and gender?
Or how will it correct or nullify your multiple strawman arguments?

But in case you are asking for some biology education, here's a web site that will help you:

Learn biology​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back