Hate Crime

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
My still has not been operating for many years.
Your still?
You cannot help yourself, can you. Chuntering on and on and on and on. I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt in the hope that you may one day act as a grown up, but no, you can't. I am now going to paste the reply I gave to you a few years ago in a past incarnation.

"I must have had a lapse of reasoning, as I briefly have you off my ignore list, just to read your drivel and bring a smile to my face on a Monday morning. You don't disappoint, you haven't changed, you are still an attention seeking troll, a joyless c*nt who would suck the will to live from any sane person. So you can f*ck off back on to my ignore list, Au revoir,branleur ."

I remember that one.
And this crusade he's on to change opinion has resulted in nobody taking a blind bit of notice.

You cannot help yourself, can you. Chuntering on and on and on and on. I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt in the hope that you may one day act as a grown up, but no, you can't. I am now going to paste the reply I gave to you a few years ago in a past incarnation.

"I must have had a lapse of reasoning, as I briefly have you off my ignore list, just to read your drivel and bring a smile to my face on a Monday morning. You don't disappoint, you haven't changed, you are still an attention seeking troll, a joyless c*nt who would suck the will to live from any sane person. So you can f*ck off back on to my ignore list, Au revoir,branleur ."
I see your abusive behaviour is still as bad as it ever was.
And you appear proud of your persitent abusive behaviour. :rolleyes:

Can you explain precisley what it is about my values that disagree with?
Or can't you explain? That would at least illustrate why you resort to abusive behaviour.

Sponsored Links
ANOTHER lie from Roy.

He boasts of his "straw man" trickery.
Then why do you insist on confusing gender and sex?
I can't belive that you genuinely do not know the difference, I can only think that you do it as a way of denying that gender can be fluid, and not the same as the sex label assigned at birth.
Perhasp you can offer a different credible reason why you keep confusing gender with sex?

Then why do you insist on confusing gender and sex?

I don't

Another lie from Roy.

Sex is real and doesn't change.

What is currently called "gender " is opinion, feelings, desire, fantasy, whim.

They are not the same.

I have said so repeatedly.

Please try not to keep lying.

I don't

Sex is real and doesn't change.

What is currently called "gender " is opinion, feelings, desire, fantasy, whim.

They are not the same.

I have said so repeatedly.

Please try not to keep lying.
So you accept that people can adopt a new gender, one which they prefer, that accords them the protection within the Equalities Act that protects them from discrimination?

"Man" and "woman" are genders, and people can change genders.
So what was all repetitive pointless slogans about man not being a woman, if it wasn't a denial that genders exist? Or that people can't change genders?

Your repetitive accusation that I am lying illustrates you are finally accepting that genders exist, have a right to exist, and are protected by the law, even if it fills you with rancour.

Last edited:
So you accept that people can adopt a new gender, one which they prefer, that accords them the protection within the Equalities Act that protects them from discrimination?
Gender is a title Roy. Please accept it!

John is having you on. You know that ?

So you keep saying but it doesn't make it right.

I suspect you're right. I find it unbelievable that someone can deny that a man can be a woman.
But he does time and time again.
A man can identify as a women yes “title” but they can’t physically be a women can they ?

So as per my first posts. A trans man with a penis shouldn’t be allowed in a female toilet/changing room etc, etc

You’re labouring under a false pretence

A man can identify as a women yes “title” but they can’t physically be a women can they ?
Yes they can, because "man" and "woman" are genders.
If you confuse gender with sex, I sugest you ask JohnD for a lesson, I suspect he really does understand the difference, even if he pretends not to.

So as per my first posts. A trans man with a penis shouldn’t be allowed in a female toilet/changing room etc, etc
Female toilets have cubicles. They are not arranged like stalls in a men's toilet. So no-one goes to the toilet together with anyone else in a woman's toilet.
Where do you suggest a woman, (as transwomen are women) go to the toilet?
Perhaps you want to deny some women access to a toilet? How do you propose to achieve that?
Are you going to insist on a strip search for anyone going to the toilet?

You’re labouring under a false pretence
You're confusing sex with gender. Until you can differentiate, you're not in a position to argue because you'll keep using the wrong terminology.
That'll just confuse the audience even further.

Yes they can, because "man" and "woman" are genders.
If you confuse gender with sex, I sugest you ask JohnD for a lesson, I suspect he really does understand the difference, even if he pretends not to.

Female toilets have cubicles. They are not arranged like stalls in a men's toilet. So no-one goes to the toilet together with anyone else in a woman's toilet.
Where do you suggest a woman, (as transwomen are women) go to the toilet?
Perhaps you want to deny some women access to a toilet? How do you propose to achieve that?
Are you going to insist on a strip search for anyone going to the toilet?

You're confusing sex with gender. Until you can differentiate, you're not in a position to argue because you'll keep using the wrong terminology.
That'll just confuse the audience even further.
No I’m not Roy. Gender is a title, often a self expression. Sex is in the genes.

"Man" and "woman" are genders, and people can change genders.

No, they are words for a person of the male sex, and a person of the female sex, respectively.

You want to persuade yourself that one can change into the other.

They can't.

I find it unbelievable that someone can deny that a man can be a woman.
But he does time and time again.

Only with clothing an application of lipstick and a change of tackle. But a woman would still be a man.

Roy I feel for anyone who's trapped in the wrong body.

But that's that.

They need to accept that today society will adjust for them but there is only so far most people will bend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back