Hostile Environment - May should resign

Sponsored Links
And probably why May is overseeing the government exemption from GDPR/Data Protection Bill, if any information held relates to immigration/citizen's rights!

As Kangerot says, Nasty Party indeed!

And probably why May is overseeing the government exemption from GDPR/Data Protection Bill, if any information held relates to immigration/citizen's rights!

As Kangerot says, Nasty Party indeed!

Where does it state the government is exempt from gdpr/data protection ?

Sponsored Links
Hostile environment :) bit like the environment for Jews in certain mainstream political parties ;)

Where does it state the government is exempt from gdpr/data protection ?
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...-data-access-eu-citizens-data-protection-bill

"Plans to deny millions of people the right to access immigration data held on them by the Home Office are illegal and will be challenged in court, the government has been told.

Organisations representing up to 3 million EU citizens living in the UK and digital rights activists have written to the home secretary, Amber Rudd, giving notice that they will take legal action if a clause in the data protection bill is enacted.

The threat is aimed at proposals in the bill to introduce an exemption for immigration information. It is claimed that the clause would prevent those facing deportation from obtaining and challenging the accuracy of personal data held on them by the government....

The immigration exemption creates a discriminatory two‐tier system for data protection rights. The clause is incompatible with GDPR, as well as EU law generally and the European convention on human rights."

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...-data-access-eu-citizens-data-protection-bill

"Plans to deny millions of people the right to access immigration data held on them by the Home Office are illegal and will be challenged in court, the government has been told.

Organisations representing up to 3 million EU citizens living in the UK and digital rights activists have written to the home secretary, Amber Rudd, giving notice that they will take legal action if a clause in the data protection bill is enacted.

The threat is aimed at proposals in the bill to introduce an exemption for immigration information. It is claimed that the clause would prevent those facing deportation from obtaining and challenging the accuracy of personal data held on them by the government....

The immigration exemption creates a discriminatory two‐tier system for data protection rights. The clause is incompatible with GDPR, as well as EU law generally and the European convention on human rights."

blimey may be Abul Hamsa has grounds for an appeal then ?? :idea:

The clause is incompatible with GDPR, as well as EU law generally and the European convention on human rights."

We already know that May wants to take away the rights of people in the dUK

:rolleyes: yep she certainly took away Abul Hamsa's rights ;) perhaps a finacial whip round could be organised to pay for some type of legal challenge now that this privacy caper has come into force

dare say u fellas will contribute :idea:

We already know that May wants to take away the rights of people in the dUK
Unfortunately some here treat it as a joke...

Of course what they don't understand is that if the government can withhold data/information at will, it could be their data that is unobtainable to them!

:rolleyes: that is what I say ;) way I see it that abel hamsa bloke may well have had certain info with held by the government after all may was the home secretary ;)

Same go's for them 2 fellas they called the beatles that had there rights taken away in Iraq by the UK when they were doing charitable work for Isis ;) they should have access to any info & may have the grounds for a legal challenge

That's just immigration data. I don't really care as I want them to deport migrants by the truck load and I'm quite happy to see it happen.

However I take issue say, for example, if the local and regional government are permitted to withhold data at the same time demanding it from the general public. If it's only isolated to immigration I don't give a sh1t.

Hostile environment :) bit like the environment for Jews in certain mainstream political parties ;)
According to Elfi's definition, and others, a**e end demonstrates his own version of anti-Semitism, (against Arabs).
So he is highlighting his own brand of bigotry, practised elsewhere.

According to Elfi's definition, and others, a**e end demonstrates his own version of anti-Semitism, (against Arabs).
So he is highlighting his own brand of bigotry, practised elsewhere.

Good job u cleared that up way r bee. As ever I am indebted to you :sneaky:

and so is this forum :sneaky:

That's just immigration data. I don't really care as I want them to deport migrants by the truck load and I'm quite happy to see it happen.

However I take issue say, for example, if the local and regional government are permitted to withhold data at the same time demanding it from the general public. If it's only isolated to immigration I don't give a sh1t.

Which bit of 'right to live here' do you not understand?

Of course you are too arrogant/ignorant to realise that you too have an 'immigration status'/'right to live here' file (held locally/nationally), and should that ever be questioned you will have no right to recourse.

In order to prove that someone doesn't 'belong here', you also have to be able to prove that someone does have that right.

But if the computer says no, then you are as f ucked as anyone else!

Sponsored Links
Back