Hostile Environment - May should resign

Imagine if HawkEye has to visit an NHS establishment.

'I want to be treated by a non migrant' will fall on mostly deaf ears!

Sponsored Links
.. Haha, as though I'm going to defend all those attacks from all those angles..

What's there left worth defending. ? ..

Stinking migrant paradise lorded over by the heebs. My country was lost a century ago.

.. Haha, as though I'm going to defend all those attacks from all those angles..

Stinking migrant paradise lorded over by the heebs. My country was lost a century ago.
So you don't like Jewish people either? I'd really like to know where all these disikes have come from.

By the way, if you're talking immigrants coming into the UK and making it what it is today, it's a lot longer than a century ago.

What about William the conqueror the Frenchie who won the battle of Hastings and installed himself king of England?

Can you tell me when the country was lost? You seem like the typical angry internet person, hate for everyone.

Sponsored Links
At least I have the courage of my convictions.
So do many other RWR. It does make them right, righteous or honorable if their convictions are abhorrent.

Whereas you felt the need to create a new username, .. coward much?
I did not feel the 'need'. It was a bit of devilment because I have been accused of being at least half a dozen other people. So I thought I might as well adopt their names.
And if you could suss it out, it must have been obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Sorry about Wannabe's childish comments about g/f.
Are you apologising on my behalf, to an outspoken, self-confessed racist?
Please do not apologise to racists on my behalf. I resent it enormously!
If you wish to cosy up to racists, do it in your volition without involving me.

He doesn't really know how to talk normally, it's just personal insults all the time.
You have recently admitted that you care nought for the message but you are intent on shooting the messenger.
If you are intent on defending racists, do not be surprised if you are labeled the same as those you seek to defend.

Figure of speech.
I live in the UK, so the UK is my country.
Are you apologising for hawkeye now?
Or do you assume to know what he meant?
Or are you just arguing with me because you are intent on shooting the messenger irrespective of the message?

Any of the above demonstrates your personal inclinations.

Are you apologising on my behalf, to an outspoken, self-confessed racist?
Please do not apologise to racists on my behalf. I resent it enormously!
If you wish to cosy up to racists, do it in your volition without involving me.

You have recently admitted that you care nought for the message but you are intent on shooting the messenger.
If you are intent on defending racists, do not be surprised if you are labeled the same as those you seek to defend.
Good, am glad you resent it.
I am interested in finding out why Hawk is against foreigners, not insulting him. Insulting him will get me nowhere in finding out why.

Are you apologising for hawkeye now?
Or do you assume to know what he meant?
Or are you just arguing with me because you are intent on shooting the messenger irrespective of the message?

Any of the above demonstrates your personal inclinations.
Are you trying to make something out of nothing more than a figure of speech?

Good, am glad you resent it.
I am interested in finding out why Hawk is against foreigners, not insulting him. Insulting him will get me nowhere in finding out why.
What do you hope to achieve?
He has admitted his 'convictions'. Do you hope to change his 'convictions' by defending his actions. If so, you are a bigger fool than I initially thought.
Defending him will earn you the same label as those you defend.

32810457_10160378580460173_1223204955028979712_n.jpg

Are you trying to make something out of nothing more than a figure of speech?
No you are!
Hawkeye claimed it was his country. I pointed it out that it was not.
You wanted an argument about it and are continuing that argument.
So mightygob'ish! :rolleyes:
Why did you change your username?

Sponsored Links
Back