Hostile Environment - May should resign

Good job u cleared that up way r bee. As ever I am indebted to you :sneaky:

and so is this forum :sneaky:
Are you speaking for the forum now?
When did you become its mouthpiece?
Or is it just your over-sized ego assuming you speak for the forum?
Or perhaps there is whispering in the CC forum? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Are you speaking for the forum now?
When did you become its mouthpiece?
Or is it just your over-sized ego assuming you speak for the forum?
Or perhaps there is whispering in the CC forum? :rolleyes:

well I assume the forum is indebted to you for your knowledge ? & lets face it if they are not , they should be :sneaky:

Which bit of 'right to live here' do you not understand?

Of course you are too arrogant/ignorant to realise that you too have an 'immigration status'/'right to live here' file (held locally/nationally), and should that ever be questioned you will have no right to recourse.

In order to prove that someone doesn't 'belong here', you also have to be able to prove that someone does have that right.

But if the computer says no, then you are as f ucked as anyone else!

Easy. If they talk like a migrant and have a name like migrant it's probably a migrant. Deport first ask questions later.

Easy. If they talk like a migrant and have a name like migrant it's probably a migrant. Deport first ask questions later.
Competition too tough for you?
Longing for the old days when discrimination was rife, the norm?
Like Ryan Giggs:
Ryan Giggs believes there are too many foreign coaches and managers in the Premier League, with British talent him not being given a chance.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39039409

Are you a Katie Hopkins fan?

You exhibit the typical intelligence of the RWR.

I was going to suggest that you having no girlfriend has turned you into a bitter twisted person.
Then I realised I was transposing cause and effect.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Competition too tough for you?
Longing for the old days when discrimination was rife, the norm?
Like Ryan Giggs:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39039409

Are you a Katie Hopkins fan?

You exhibit the typical intelligence of the RWR.

I was going to suggest that you having no girlfriend has turned you into a bitter twisted person.
Then I realised I was transposing cause and effect.

At least I have the courage of my convictions.

Whereas you felt the need to create a new username, .. coward much?

Could you tell us what 'talk like a migrant' sounds like, and what a 'migrant's name' looks like?

To be fair, that's not really anything to be proud of. Why do you dislike immigrants so much?

Sorry about Wannabe's childish comments about g/f. He doesn't really know how to talk normally, it's just personal insults all the time.

I guess it's not Jones or Smith.
Ah, but under our sexist maiden/married name system there will be plenty of 'migrant' Mrs Jones or Mrs Smith.

Poor old HawkEye will get awfully confused when they apparently 'look like a migrant', but have a 'proper' British name! :)

And of course one can always change one's name for 'convenience'...

Anyone remember Chancellor Gideon?
(popular name amongst Zulus and other peoples apparently)

Ah, but under our sexist maiden/married name system there will be plenty of 'migrant' Mrs Jones or Mrs Smith.

Poor old HawkEye will get awfully confused when they apparently 'look like a migrant', but have a 'proper' British name! :)
I guess the talk like a migrant will also have to be taken into consideration too. So anyone with an accent?

I guess the talk like a migrant will also have to be taken into consideration too. So anyone with an accent?
Let's be honest. Just like that misleading Brexit poster, I guess someone might really be thinking 'skin colour' :whistle:

Let's be honest. Just like that misleading Brexit poster, I guess someone might really be thinking 'skin colour' :whistle:
More than likely though prob best to ask Hawk himself if it's limited or just all.

Cool

So anyone who isn't white Anglo Saxon.

Would that include kids who don't talk like migrants but have migrant names?

This mass deportation would mean about 5-10m people.

Whereas you felt the need to create a new username, .. coward much?

No you don't. If you have the courage put your name to it. Post your address let everyone know where you stand.

So you don't take any work from non Anglo Saxon people otherwise you would be a hypocrite.

Sponsored Links
Back