I am so glad that Mrs Thatcher..............................

More wild claims I see.
No surprise there.

Facts, not claims....get it right :confused:
You were a copper. You wouldn't know "fact" if it jumped up and kicked you from behind.

and I suppose you would yeah?

I know that AronSearle doesn't believe the liverpool fans caused the disaster.
But just like me believes they played a part. A part they are too ignorant to ever accept I might add.

Dont know much then do you?

Aronsearle

Loutish football fans crush each other against railings like untamed animals

And if you take any coppers to court, why not any of the people who caused the crush?

If you were at the back of the queue, would you push everyone up front, is it OK to do that, is it your fault? Or is it not your fault, is it the coppers fault for not directing you properly?

The crowd are the ones who are responsible for shoving each other, and that blame should not be shifted to another party.

Another wild claim from pc snico.
Where in that does he blame the disaster on the fans?

What next? Vlad the impaler caused ww1? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
He's making you look foolish in this case snico. :LOL:
Though your blind hatred of thatcher isn't helping either.

We can all have our gripes against politicians but you thatcher haters seem to take it too another level.

I'd put that down to her brilliance as a leader.

Funny you thatcher lovers can't see what the rest of us including her own party could see, she was ****!

You want us to forget how many she put on the dole for the good of the country :rolleyes:

Further to JD's post.

She got us a rebate from the eu at a cost of taking us deeper into it, but you ignore that and shout about us getting our own money back.

She filled the town I grew up in with Indians and Pakistani's when she threw the doors open them but you forget that :rolleyes:

She brought about end of apprenticeships and gave us yop scheme in their place :rolleyes: of course she knew what she intended for the manufacturing industry.

She sold off social housing to encourage the working class who bought them to believe as home owners they were now natural conservative voters. Just like her mate Porter, who still hasn't paid a penny of the 25million she owes us :rolleyes:

She did the same thing when selling off the utility companies after first making sure that the city got the lions share. You own shares, you're a conservative.

She started the process of selling off all of the mod housing stock for peanuts while agreeing to lease it back on full repairing leases. That deal went through under major.

She started privatising the health service and brought in outside cleaning contractors to lower the standards of cleanliness in our hospitals. She did away with matrons and gave us more managers.

Oh and under her we started to see the benefits of bringing in highly paid consultants to tell them how to do the jobs we were paying them to do.

She gave us a vat rate of 15% up from 8 while dropping the tax rate for high earners.

And don't forget she gave us John Major and Edwina, bless.

The only thing I'm thankful to her for is kicking that bigger **** scargil into touch. It's a shame the coal miners couldn't see in him what they saw in thatcher because without him she wouldn't have lasted half as long as she did.

All lies Ajstoneservices......Thatcher was the best thing that ever happened to this country :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What next? Vlad the impaler caused ww1?

Would you like me to actually read it to you?

He's making you look foolish in this case snico. :LOL:
Though your blind hatred of thatcher isn't helping either.

We can all have our gripes against politicians but you thatcher haters seem to take it too another level.

I'd put that down to her brilliance as a leader.

Funny you thatcher lovers can't see what the rest of us including her own party could see, she was ****!

You want us to forget how many she put on the dole for the good of the country :rolleyes:

Further to JD's post.

She got us a rebate from the eu at a cost of taking us deeper into it, but you ignore that and shout about us getting our own money back.

She filled the town I grew up in with Indians and Pakistani's when she threw the doors open them but you forget that :rolleyes:

She brought about end of apprenticeships and gave us yop scheme in their place :rolleyes: of course she knew what she intended for the manufacturing industry.

She sold off social housing to encourage the working class who bought them to believe as home owners they were now natural conservative voters. Just like her mate Porter, who still hasn't paid a penny of the 25million she owes us :rolleyes:

She did the same thing when selling off the utility companies after first making sure that the city got the lions share. You own shares, you're a conservative.

She started the process of selling off all of the mod housing stock for peanuts while agreeing to lease it back on full repairing leases. That deal went through under major.

She started privatising the health service and brought in outside cleaning contractors to lower the standards of cleanliness in our hospitals. She did away with matrons and gave us more managers.

Oh and under her we started to see the benefits of bringing in highly paid consultants to tell them how to do the jobs we were paying them to do.

She gave us a vat rate of 15% up from 8 while dropping the tax rate for high earners.

And don't forget she gave us John Major and Edwina, bless.

The only thing I'm thankful to her for is kicking that bigger **** scargil into touch. It's a shame the coal miners couldn't see in him what they saw in thatcher because without him she wouldn't have lasted half as long as she did.

You forgot to mention how she sold off the gold reserves for peanuts :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
This is getting confusing - adding on to all the quotes.
As bright as I am- I cant figure out who said what :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know that Lollipop man talks rubbish-
Maybe he's speaking Afrikaans ? :LOL:

Margaret Thatcher: Truly a Herald of Free Enterprise.

God Save all those who sail with her.

All lies Ajstoneservices......Thatcher was the best thing that ever happened to this country :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What next? Vlad the impaler caused ww1?

Would you like me to actually read it to you?

I've read it. Doesn't back up your claim. No surprise there.
You'd better go back and drag up something more substantial.

Margaret Thatcher: Truly a Herald of Free Enterprise.

God Save all those who sail with her.

Herald of free enterprise, didnt that sink as well?

didnt tell us your idea of free enterprise is screwing the British tax system.
I can see what you saw in her ;)

You mean taking a few cash bungs?
I'm a renegade ulsterman so I reserve the right to screw both irish and british governments when ever and where ever I see fit.
My Dad did it his whole life as a border smuggler and made a fortune from it. :LOL:

I'm off now to watch "The Iron Lady". :LOL:

You mean taking a few cash bungs?
I'm a renegade ulsterman so I reserve the right to screw both irish and british governments when ever and where ever I see fit.
My Dad did it his whole life as a border smuggler and made a fortune from it. :LOL:

I'm off now to watch "The Iron Lady". :LOL:

Didn't know that was on tonight .
What time does it finish ?

simple question how many of the things you say thatcher was responsible for where overturned by the labour government and if none why not?

Well it could have been Because Blair was sucking up to the connedseratives
But tbh I suspect it's because when she **** ed everything she did it good and proper and did it in such a way that we could never put the genie back. But you know that so why ask.

Sponsored Links
Back