ICJ ruling orders Israel to....

It was a raid by a handful of soldiers to take out three terrorists who were plotting further atrocities, no other staff or civilians were harmed.
I think they should be applauded.
Wasn't one in a coma?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And since they killed a protected person under the law they committed a war crime.
True and you might say a UN defined war crime as defined by various countries. However all break them inc USA and UK.
One in a coma - pass all the doc who was looking after him said was that he was being treated for injuries from a drone attack. The other 2 pass but prisoners are supposed to be captured not killed.

That’s the trouble with revenge. Tell me, if your wife or daughter were gang raped, would you be happy giving the rapists a bloody good talking to? Me, I’d kill them (and anybody who helped or harboured them) slowly after cutting their cock and balls off and making them eat 'em.

Eghh? You let Tories rape everyone else and now you draw a line.

Palestinians have been raped since 1947 using that logic.

Strange that Mottie thinks Israeli soldiers, even an Israeli general, and the Israeli concentration camp guards, armed with machine guns to prevent any of the prisoners escaping, are "innocent civilians"

But he considers hospital doctors and unarmed grandmother's to be "terrorists"

What does he consider babies in incubators to be?

Of the 360 or so actual civilians, do we know how many were killed by Israeli tanks and helicopters?
You really do expose your true nature with posts like this.

It seems Israel have announced Rafah comes next. Currently reports suggest it has in excess of 1m displaced Palestinians in it. It's another "safe place."

You really do expose your true nature with posts like this.

They are valid points.

Will a genocide supporter answer any of them?

Do you still believe the fake propaganda about beheaded babies?

They are valid points.

Fake propaganda
The irony :giggle:

What’s the labour parties leadership view on this genocide accusation ???? Are you in the loop ???

Do they support the South African legal caper ??

Do you mean that you do still believe it?

Read the entire my entire post

Does our next governments labour leadership believe the Israelis are committing genocide ?

Are they supporting the South African legal action ??

Do you support the parties stance on this Gaza caper ??

Still believe what ????

They are valid points.

Can you provide any post of yours, condemning the attacks? Or do all of your posts attempt to defend or support Hamas?

Yet there are 100s of posts from you, including many where you quote yourself to bump the post where you attack the actions of the Jews.

Its clear that you defend and support Hamas and want people to hate the jews.

Sponsored Links
Back