ICJ ruling orders Israel to....

10,000 of them were Hamas terrorists, they were far from innocent.
Israel claim higher percentage than that but don't forget the estimated 7,000 who are missing. You might also consider the estimated 3 years to clear up the rubble when it all ends. 70% of homes damaged. Infrastructure blown up.

Sure keep pushing Hamas but there are several other groups as well - some worse.

Sponsored Links
Israel claim higher percentage than that but don't forget the estimated 7,000 who are missing. You might also consider the estimated 3 years to clear up the rubble when it all ends. 70% of homes damaged. Infrastructure blown up.

Sure keep pushing Hamas but there are several other groups as well - some worse.

Israel claimed 10,000 a couple of days ago.

What was the total number of Palestinians they claimed killed and wounded, of which some were Hamas and some were not?

I don't think they have claimed a total number have they?, just the 10K terrorists.

Sponsored Links
I don't think they have claimed a total number have they?, just the 10K terrorists.
Maybe they took the total number of dead and guessed 10%.

A curiously round number.

Usually about half the dead are children.

Youav usually calls all Palestinians "human animals."

A racist slur.

No surprise there.

Thanks again to filly for keeping Israel's genocide in the public eye.

Israel claimed 10,000 a couple of days ago.
The claim I heard was 60% of the total dead. Interesting %. Hamas, Hamas again. They executed 2 islamic jehad people in hospital rather recently. The EU think there is about 1000 of those. Then there are the other groups.

Maybe they took the total number of dead and guessed 10%.

A curiously round number.

Usually about half the dead are children.

Youav usually calls all Palestinians "human animals."

A racist slur.

No surprise there.
They are just counting the number of dead males between 14 and 60 that the Gaza ministry of health has reported. That's all.

It doesn’t matter that many of the dead are terrorist. There will be many innocent people killed in Gaza, just as many innocent people were killed in Isreal. It’s why you shouldn’t start wars you can’t finish against a militarily superior neighbour.

Unfortunately these two groups hate each other and have proved they cannot live in peace.

It doesn’t matter that many of the dead are terrorist. There will be many innocent people killed in Gaza, just as many innocent people were killed in Isreal. It’s why you shouldn’t start wars you can’t finish against a militarily superior neighbour.

Unfortunately these two groups hate each other and have proved they cannot live in peace.
At the moment it's quite shocking to think that the IDF is possibly killing a higher proportion of civilians than Hamas did on October 7th.

"Less careful than Hamas" is an awful tag line.

you shouldn’t start wars you can’t finish against a militarily superior neighbour.

I'm sure you will agree that the Warsaw Rising was not a war.

Warsaw_Ghetto_destroyed_by_Germans,_1945 (1).jpg

Israel appears to be in breach of the orders issued a fortnight ago by the international court of justice requiring it to take immediate steps to protect Palestinians’ rights and cease all activities that could constitute genocide, the UN special rapporteur on the occupied territories, Francesca Albanese, has said.

The Israeli government was given until 23 February to report to the ICJ on what it has done to comply with six orders the court issued, including one relating to ending incitement to genocide and another requiring immediate steps to improve the supply of humanitarian aid. Senior western officials say that despite hours of negotiations with Israeli officials there is at best a marginal and incremental improvement since the 26 January ruling. “Safe to say, it’s dire and getting worse,” one said.

The Guardian

Israel appears to be in breach of the orders

No surprise.

I hear bibi told US and UN he would do whatever he wanted.

Israel's genocide of the Palestinians continues.

Israel appears to be in breach of the orders issued a fortnight ago by the international court of justice requiring it to take immediate steps to protect Palestinians’ rights and cease all activities that could constitute genocide, the UN special rapporteur on the occupied territories, Francesca Albanese, has said.

The fact they are evacuating civilians from Rafah ahead of the offensive suggests to me they are doing everything possible to comply with the ICJ ruling.

Sponsored Links
Back