Inheritance tax ...

Deflection. Noted

Shall we start again ?

Pensions are tax deferred not tax free. Yes or no. ?

Sponsored Links
Pensions are tax deferred not tax free. Apart from those with union negotiated defined benefits pensions. Every penny of the pension has to be earned.

Really? What about your employers contributions? They wouldn't pay it to you if it wasn't going into your pension

You asked what is wrong with being able to live in the wage you earn.

My answer nothing.

If you can’t live on what you earn. You have two options. Can you guess what they are?
I actually asked.

What's wrong with a decent wage for a decent weeks work.

But well done for answering the question you set.

Go back and try again. Get somebody to read the question out if it helps

Deflection. Noted

Shall we start again ?

Pensions are tax deferred not tax free. Yes or no. ?
I refer you to my previous answers in which I mentioned various ways pension money is tax free.

I have never claimed that no part of any pension is ever taxed.

I can also describe ways in which pension contributions can receive a rebate of tax that was never paid, and in which pension payments can be untaxed.

Sponsored Links
If you want more money get a job that pays better. Nothing lazy or right wing about that.

It is both lazy and right wing. And also cruel. There are millions of people who simply do not have the ability to earn enough to live on without help from the state. This is just more victim blaming.

It is both lazy and right wing. And also cruel. There are millions of people who simply do not have the ability to earn enough to live on without help from the state. This is just more victim blaming.
Last time we had this debate, I asked for examples and I chose a nurse who couldn’t live on her income despite being in full time employment. I showed how she could increase her income by 30%

Some people just need help applying their talents. Nobody is victim blaming.

The vast majority of people take responsibility for themselves. They work hard and they spend carefully.

Last time we had this debate, I asked for examples and I chose a nurse who couldn’t live on her income despite being in full time employment. I showed how she could increase her income by 30%

Some people just need help applying their talents. Nobody is victim blaming.

The vast majority of people take responsibility for themselves. They work hard and they spend carefully.

I'll give you a typical example. Imagine a care worker who is a single parent with two children. She works 35 hours per week and takes home £1550 pcm. Her rent is £1000 pcm. Do you believe she has enough money to live on?

I'll give you a typical example. Imagine a care worker who is a single parent with two children. She works 35 hours per week and takes home £1550 pcm. Her rent is £1000 pcm. Do you believe she has enough money to live on?
Shouldn't she just get a better job?

Oh, but then somebody else takes that job and is in the same position. Not really a proper answer is it.

I say this in all sincerity, if this care worker is good looking, what about OnlyFans? Could be a decent secondary income.

Sponsored Links
Back