Inheritance tax ...

You’ve failed to come up with any credible reason why a person capable of securing a rental property, paying their rent and bills on time, holding down a job, completing time sheets and safety forms, doing training for heath and safety etc.

Cannot find 1 or 2 private clients and slowly grow it to 5 - 10.

So essentially you believe that everyone has the ability to run their own business. That is simply a fantasy!

Sponsored Links
No deflection at all. I have explained several times that most carers simply do not have the ability. You prefer to live in your right wing fantasy bubble where you can continue with your victim blaming and cognitive dissonance.
You’ve stated it. You’ve not explained it.

Statement: most carers simply do not have the ability.

Explanation: most carers simple do not have the ability because of x y and z.
So essentially you believe that everyone has the ability to run their own business. That is simply a fantasy!

No. But many many can with the right help and that is the best way to help people lift themselves out of poverty. Help them earn more with the skills they have

You’ve stated it. You’ve not explained it.

Statement: most carers simply do not have the ability.

Explanation: most carers simple do not have the ability because of x y and z.

I have worked with more than twenty carers. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours talking with them and became very close. I have a much better idea of their skills than you do. We have discussed pretty much everything under the sun, including what else they might do. The vast majority simply do not have the ability to run a business. They have done other jobs like cleaning and looking after people's nails. One was a dinner lady. As lovely as they are, they are not self-starters. I can't explain human nature. It is just what it is.

Sponsored Links
I have worked with more than twenty carers. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours talking with them and became very close. I have a much better idea of their skills than you do. We have discussed pretty much everything under the sun, including what else they might do. The vast majority simply do not have the ability to run a business. They have done other jobs like cleaning and looking after people's nails. As lovely as they are, they are not self-starters. I can't explain human nature. It is just what it is.
Some people meet and know people of all levels .

Some don't.

And everything is the fault of the lower paid. Nothing to do with the actual pay

I have worked with more than twenty carers. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours talking with them and became very close. I have a much better idea of their skills than you do. We have discussed pretty much everything under the sun, including what else they might do. The vast majority simply do not have the ability to run a business. They have done other jobs like cleaning and looking after people's nails. One was a dinner lady. As lovely as they are, they are not self-starters. I can't explain human nature. It is just what it is.
Yet you are unable to explained why they can do all these things plus the other things but not make arrangement with a few private clients to provide their care/ cleaning services for £15-20 per hour.

Why on earth would you mention the cash aspect.

Try harder. It doesn't wash
Because cash is extremely simple. The money goes in your pocket and you simply give a hand written receipt and keep a notebook of hours worked and money received. You then Phone HMRC and tell them to adjust your tax code.

No computers. No card readers. No direct debits. It’s very simple.

Because cash is extremely simple. The money goes in your pocket and you simply give a hand written receipt and keep a notebook of hours worked and money received. You the. Phone HMRC and tell them to adjust your tax code.

No computers. No card readers. No direct debits. It’s very simple.
And by its very nature the best way to avoid tax. Or did you totally forget about that aspect.

Yet you are unable to explained why they can do all these things plus the other things but not make arrangement with a few private clients to provide their care/ cleaning services for £15-20 per hour.

This is your total lack of empathy, again. Running a business is simple for you. What you will never understand is that many people find it overwhelming. You just don't seem able to understand other people.

Everything is though if you know how.

That’s true which is why I’ve said people need the right help.

Not top up money and not increasing minimum wage but help from people who can point low paid people in the right direction.

Sponsored Links
Back