Inheritance tax ...

Sponsored Links
. Perhaps you were too busy crying deflection to see that your question had been answered.

She finds some private clients. Those who have to pay out of thier pension or savings. Those who can’t afford £30 per hour and are willing to pay £15-18 per hour possibly in cash.
So the way to live decently is to take a cash in hand job and avoid paying tax?

Coming from somebody that thinks he pays too much, that is a bit rich

You want to live in a fantasy world where anyone can run a successful business and if they don't they are lazy. You clearly don't meet many normal people.
Or you can accept that lots of people are capable of dragging themselves out of poverty with the right help.

That’s not free money or upping minimum wage that help and advice so they can get more for themselves

Sponsored Links
Or you can accept that lots of people are capable of dragging themselves out of poverty with the right help.

That’s not free money or upping minimum wage that help and advice so they can get more for themselves
Again.

Not everybody can get a high paying job.

The problem will still exist. But it will just be a different person.

So the way to live decently is to take a cash in hand job and avoid paying tax?

Coming from somebody that thinks he pays too much, that is a bit rich

You’re casting your own attitude on others. Just because someone pays cash doesn’t mean they will avoid paying taxes.

So this person is unable to make arrangements with a person to clean and collect the £20 -£40 while doing so?

This is your problem. You have zero empathy. I have mentioned this before. This means that, just because you find something easy, you assume everybody else does. Because you have no understanding of other people. And the only reason you can therefore come up with for people having to work for the minimum wage, is because they are lazy. Huge numbers of people would be utterly overwhelmed by the thought of being self-employed. But you have zero empathy so you can't possibly understand this. It is a commom trait amongst right wingers.

What if they aren’t lazy, and aren’t able to do it.
Ask MBK. He blames poor earners themselves for the predicament they are in. They just need to work harder.

This is your problem. You have zero empathy. I have mentioned this before. This means that, just because you find something easy, you assume everybody else does. Because you have no understanding of other people. And the only reason you can therefore come up with for people having to work for the minimum wage, is because they are lazy. Huge numbers of people would be utterly overwhelmed by the thought of being self-employed. But you have zero empathy so you can't possibly understand this. It is a commom trait amongst right wingers.
Massive deflection. So you’re just gonna sulk because I have solved this issue and shown how a person can improve their lot with the right help

Ask MBK. He blames poor earners themselves for the predicament they are in. They just need to work harder.
Liar

I’ve shown that people take advantage of them and with a little help they can get more for themselves.

You have demonstrated nothing apart from your own lack of empathy and understanding.

You’ve failed to come up with any credible reason why a person capable of securing a rental property, paying their rent and bills on time, holding down a job, completing time sheets and safety forms, doing training for heath and safety etc.

Cannot find 1 or 2 private clients and slowly grow it to 5 - 10.

Massive deflection.

No deflection at all. I have explained several times that most carers simply do not have the ability. You prefer to live in your right wing fantasy bubble where you can continue with your victim blaming and cognitive dissonance.

Sponsored Links
Back