Inheritance tax ...

Sponsored Links
Now it’s 2/3rds on low incomes. Thanks for clarifying.

Just go back to the question. Your deflections are boring.

How is a single parent with two children, working full time, bringing home £1550 pcm, with no chance of child support, supposed to get by? This is a situation faced by hundreds of thousands of people.

So far I’ve shown you how they can improve the earnings by 57%. Now that you’ve told me the dad doesn’t work or pay child support, because he’s unemployed. Why can’t he do his turn at child care?

Now that you’ve told me the dad doesn’t work or pay child support, because he’s unemployed. Why can’t he do his turn at child care?

More deflections. They are more than one hundred miles apart and have no contact.

This is what right wingers do.

Sponsored Links
I must have missed that. Which post was that?
. Perhaps you were too busy crying deflection to see that your question had been answered.

She finds some private clients. Those who have to pay out of thier pension or savings. Those who can’t afford £30 per hour and are willing to pay £15-18 per hour possibly in cash.

So far I’ve shown you how they can improve the earnings by 57%. Now that you’ve told me the dad doesn’t work or pay child support, because he’s unemployed. Why can’t he do his turn at child care?
Low paid jobs aren't relevant then ?

. Perhaps you were too busy crying deflection to see that your question had been answered.

She finds some private clients. Those who have to pay out of thier pension or savings. Those who can’t afford £30 per hour and are willing to pay £15-18 per hour possibly in cash.

And I explained (twice) that she doesn't have the ability to be self-employed. Millions of people don't.

You want to live in a fantasy world where anyone can run a successful business and if they don't they are lazy. You clearly don't meet many normal people.

Sponsored Links
Back