Inheritance tax ...

Sponsored Links
This is your total lack of empathy, again. Running a business is simple for you. What you will never understand is that many people find it overwhelming. You just don't seem able to understand other people.
Again. Try to explain why someone can:
- find a property to rent, sign a contract, pay rent and utilities
- get a job that involves paperwork (timesheets etc)

But not find a few private clients. Perhaps with a simple ad in the high street news agency and work for a bit more money

That’s true which is why I’ve said people need the right help.

Not top up money and not increasing minimum wage but help from people who can point low paid people in the right direction.
They need a living wage first, not advice.

Sponsored Links
Seems you won’t accept you jumped to conclusions. Do you work some jobs for cash and forget to pay the tax ? I don’t.
Deflection.

We all KNOW exactly what you said working for cash.

It's only a matter of lie or deceit.

Again. Try to explain why someone can:
- find a property to rent, sign a contract, pay rent and utilities
- get a job that involves paperwork (timesheets etc)

But not find a few private clients. Perhaps with a simple ad in the high street news agency and work for a bit more money

Because there is no comparison. I have done all those things, but I know I could never set up and run my own business. It takes certain skills which many people don't have.

Look this is pointless. I will never be able to explain human nature to you. You are clearly not capable of understanding

Of course you could, don’t be ridiculous millions of people with less intelligence than you manage perfectly well.

Just take Noseall for example, though to be fair his wife does the books.

It was your assumption. So you tell me, perhaps you do cash jobs and don’t pay the tax ?

And I know I couldn't. It's not all about intelligence.
Which of the following things can you not do?
- manage a diary.
- keep a log of customers and time
- Write receipts.
- collect money for the work done (at the time you do it)
- advertise for your services
- keep a log of your costs.
- call HMRC and tell them how much you earned and how much you have in costs.

Sponsored Links
Back