Inheritance tax ...

Oh dear do you not write off costs against tax? or is that far too simple for you and Denso?
Do you understand the background work that is needed to run a business?

How can you offset any cost, or calculate your overheads without doing unpaid work?

Please. I'm all ears

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Two thirds of single parents don't receive any child support. You are just trying to deflect from the question.
The government should put up posters and run regular tv and radio ads saying this:

Not in a steady relationship?
Then stop popping out kids you can't afford.

I'm self employed.

I spend hours and hours (unpaid) doing all the essential background stuff. Accounts . Sorting tax. Paying bills. Ordering stuff. Invoicing. Arranging insurance, training, re testing, licences etc etc.
What do you want? A medal?

Carmen if your ability to run business borders on the inept its not really my problem. Equally you could just get a decent accountant.
So no actual help? Thought you wouldn't be able to.

Ive got a decent accountant thanks. That too, is an overhead, a cost, not any help towards income.

Ive been in business long enough to know, some make it, some don't. some can't

Carmen if your ability to run business borders on the inept its not really my problem. Equally you could just get a decent accountant.

What is the issue here. I've never run a business. Do you mean you can write off the value of your unpaid hours against tax in some way?

Of course not that's what the company Sec position is for. Numpty's out in force tonight.

And so far nobody has come up with a scenario were they cannot earn more money for their skills. Whether it’s the nurse who can increase her income by 30% or the private carer who can charge £15-18 per hour and save the client a fortune.
So every single worker in the U.K., whatever their circumstances can go and get a job paying 30% more tomorrow.

Please could you point to the research that shows that.

Sponsored Links
Back