Keith Bennett

You can't rewire the brain, that's the problem. Castration doesn't work either.

Sponsored Links
Keith Bennett will never be found.

Brady should have been put to death many moons ago.

That's what he wants, I'm with conny. Keep the pr1ck alive as long as possible, perhaps severing the spinal cord to totally paralyse him, and leave him lying there in his own sh*t 24/7.

Sponsored Links
That's what he wants, I'm with conny. Keep the pr1ck alive as long as possible, perhaps severing the spinal cord to totally paralyse him, and leave him lying there in his own sh*t 24/7.

That's torture, which I am totally against.

Brady the celeb. What about all the other 'Brady's'?

you made me watch war of the worlds on sunday...........that was pretty torturous!!!!!

We've all been paying for his medication and comfy couch most of his b*stard life sooey.

For what?

you made me watch war of the worlds on sunday...........that was pretty torturous!!!!!

Better than match of the day.

We've all been paying for his medication and comfy couch most of his b*stard life sooey.

For what?

If he's wanted to die for most of that time it's been worth it.

it had tom cruise in it and you didnt watch it.

tom cruise isnt a patch on you ... :p

it was on in the room in which i was sitting, that counts as watching....female logic

For what?

If he's wanted to die for most of that time it's been worth it.

Has he suffered for last few decades? Has he f*ck.
He's had it easy.

My way would've been the end to it there and then. No comfy cell in a 'Hospital' inhabited by like minded, story swapping, nonce f*ckwits.

Sponsored Links
Back