Keith Bennett

Don't get me wrong, I'd top him as soon as look at him (and for anyone who says "You wouldn't really if you had to do it yourself. Fckin right I would and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep) but if that's what he wants, why give it to him?

Sponsored Links
Don't get me wrong, I'd top him as soon as look at him (and for anyone who says "You wouldn't really if you had to do it yourself. Fckin right I would and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep) but if that's what he wants, why give it to him?

But for over forty odd years we've been paying for this individual to live a life of relative luxury sooey.
Now that really gets me.

I agree with you in principle (make him suffer), but your way has allowed this b*llocks to continue for four decades. It's too late mate.

Forty years of comfort.

Sponsored Links
Brady the celebrity child killer. Well done guys - he'll be writing a book next. :rolleyes:

Brady the celebrity child killer. Well done guys - he'll be writing a book next. :rolleyes:

He ain't a celebrity and its only on here so why post?
There are some of us on here who were kids at the time this happened and it made the headlines so maybe thats we are so vehement but we still feel the same about the other ba$tards, its just that we were older when they did it. Young impressions can last a life time.
Get the details, check them out and hopefully find Keiths remains, then sew his eyes open and force him to watch hindley denouncing him.

FFS :( RIP, we will find Keith for you.

such sad news..............but the liklihood off finding him, its a long shot.
the mental health advocate is probably just as nuts as brady, from what ive seen of MHAs they usually have some axe to grind against society themselves, or are wishy washy women looking for a bit of a power boost....sad really....but there you go

Sad news about Winnie Bennett. May she rest in peace at last.

I still believe she may have found some sort of solace in her life, knowing the killer of her child was long dead.

She was even denied that.

Things have to change.

RIP Winnie.

The other ba$tard should be kept alive on bare minimum rations and forced to talk.

Sponsored Links
Back