Legalising cannabis

Sponsored Links
The idea that legalising banned dugs would somehow help the fight against crime is plain stupid. Criminals are businesses and they would find other illegal ways to make money. How about banning alcohol or charging people for the use of the nhs as a result of alcohol related illnesses?

Sponsored Links
The idea that legalising banned dugs would somehow help the fight against crime is plain stupid. Criminals are businesses and they would find other illegal ways to make money. How about banning alcohol or charging people for the use of the nhs as a result of alcohol related illnesses?
Agree completely about charging people for a bad lifestyle, if you're overweight unfit and drink/eat too much indeed pay more. Lets not use it as an excuse to generate more tax lets actually use the money in the right way.
However Cannabis im on the fence, having watched that documentary on legal high shops, that proved it wasn't good in some ways, although spice etc was just plain bad. Ive lived along the lines of light recreational drugs and they've mostly made a positive effect in my life. However when you're a loser you're always a loser and will ruin yourself on no matter whatever drug you can get your hands on.

Id love to pop to Supermarket on a Friday and purchase a few grammes of Organic Jack Herer for friday evening entertainment personally.

The likes of Ketamine etc are more of a concern that's where the issues are currently.

Road deaths prove how ineffective present laws are, do you wish to double the problem?

I suggest you read up on the known psychotic effects of Cannabis smoking....." Increased risk of anxiety and depression" etc.

How many extra deaths would you consider justifiable?
Why would legalisation increase cannabis use? Maybe some people start taking it because it's illegal, to cock a snook at authority. There are probably studies showing it both ways. From memory of my youth a long while ago, kids started smoking fags just because they weren't supposed to.
Trying to stop the supply of drugs clearly doesn't work, if enough people want to take the stuff, and they evidently do, it will be supplied. I've little sympathy for those addicted to any drug, don't they know that's a risk, and will make their problems worse?

Idiotic to want to legalise cannabis. Where next? Heroin?

Keeping it illegal doesn't work.

Controlling it and taxing it might help reduce the crime that goes with the supply of it.

Like most things, it's not simple either way. But it is time for an adult look at it

Some people genuinely need it, take the Thc out and and it’s beneficial for lots of things.

The link between cannabis and stronger drugs isn’t as true as we are led to believe.

Cigarettes tend to be the start.

Some people genuinely need it, take the Thc out and and it’s beneficial for lots of things.

The link between cannabis and stronger drugs isn’t as true as we are led to believe.

Cigarettes tend to be the start.

Prescribed for medical reasons is fine.

Sponsored Links
Back