Nigel did well..

Sponsored Links
Although I like and respect Nige, I won't be voting for him. But I will say the 'wild accusations' you speak of do appear to have supporting evidence, watch the video, just cos it don't meet your narrative or belief, doesn't mean it isn't so. I'm not voting for Nige so your blind hatred of the chap tends to suggest you're the the pathetic one.
Blind hatred? No, eyes open disgust. Did you sing Hitler youth marching songs when you were younger?

The video tries to imply that Farage was treated unfairly. It fails to do so because it doesn't show he was treated differently to anyone else.

Why the **** does he waste time discussing that attendees get travel expenses? They all get them, the fact people can have their train fare paid for doesn't make them anti Farage. The only reason to throw that in is to try to muddy the waters and throw chum to the refund the BBC idiots.

No, no proof Farage has been treated unfairly, yet again.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Reform keeps kicking out a handful of candidates as ordinary people do their job of vetting them, but still allows antisemites and islamaphobes to thrive.

You've got to wonder how many of their candidates would have survived vetting if Farage had realised he needed to do it.

Sponsored Links
They're apparently suing the vetting organisation for not doing their (impossible) job. They were paid cash up front to weed out the rascists and haters, lol.

They're apparently suing the vetting organisation for not doing their (impossible) job. They were paid cash up front to weed out the rascists and haters, lol.
It's not clear, the vetting platform they paid gives you the ability to run your own vetting program. But apparently they also do a service to perform the vetting for you.

Apparently Farage paid for the valet service, but set a deadline of August. So they'll have a nicely vetted list of candidates that lost their elections.

It's not clear, the vetting platform they paid gives you the ability to run your own vetting program. But apparently they also do a service to perform the vetting for you.

Apparently Farage paid for the valet service, but set a deadline of August. So they'll have a nicely vetted list of candidates that lost their elections.
If tney paid for the ability to do it themselves they've succeeded so far if the test is to select candidates who promote The forigner hating rhetoric seemingly at the heart of their policies.

Atavists often crop up in political TV jamborees. They try and find different political views. A common one is that Farage is a racist so the question gets asked. A rather common view in this thread.
Your view. Well he is a likeable bloke and rather good at what he gets up to. I'd be inclined to agree and also like you do not like his aims at all so no way would I vote for him. It's also a fact that he attracts people with racist views. He's rabbiting on about immigration again and using numbers that relate to visas. Boats are an invasion but numbers way way lower than visas. Tory have already done something about visas. LOL Probably too much. Have to wait and see. The Tory have retained the ability to adjust the "allowed" numbers year by year.

The C4 business. He avoided blaming C4 - that factor was mentioned by BBC lady and he didn't disagree. His view was some external actor out to get him but not sure who.

Farage's own real views. Tricky as he is often rather careful. Take one interview on immigration. A reply was you wouldn't like a bunch of Albanians living next to you. It falls short of him being racist, it's us. It also suggests there is some radically different about Albanians as far as we are concerned.

Anyway sounds like he may be loosing more MP's. Jewish problems this time.

C4 best watch the entire thing. Not just comments from the actor. LOL muds things up even more
Farage is looking for a get out on comments from some of his supporters.

Farrage complaining about underhand tactics at an election is the best laugh i've had during the election campaign...roll on Friday! :mrgreen:

The thing that gets me about the C4 aspect is the he's been stitched up brigade just show clips from the actual video. Gets blasted all over the web and it can't easily be pulled back. It sticks and influences people. Anyone can set themselves up as an influencer on social media. The income can be amazing.

LOL I probably upset one in in specific area. Not political. I took a look and he was pulling in £100,000 a month. ;) For some reason he started giving away far more expensive items in the area he reviewed.

Sponsored Links
Back