Nigel did well..

Wouldn’t surprise me if Basildon turned turquoise. Seems to be a lot of people in Havering going to vote for them - well, at least in the area of Havering I live in.

A friend of ours has been delivering leaflets for them in Brentwood. She owns a couple of flats and along with another bloke, they form the management company for the block in which their flats are. He's campaigning for them too and he's a Sri Lankan. He's been called a racist. Mind you, he does call Khan that midget P*** bastard!

Sponsored Links
Farrage complaining about underhand tactics at an election is the best laugh i've had during the election campaign...roll on Friday! :mrgreen:
You'll probably like this one even more...

Linky Linky

Note that his goons couldn't remove the banner...

"Rip it down, Rip it down"

But they couldn't! :LOL:

I'm amazed that the self proclaimed protectors of Jews are so uniformly pro Reform. Almost certainly the most racist, bigoted and anti-Semitic of all significant parties.

I'm amazed that the self proclaimed protectors of Jews are so uniformly pro Reform. Almost certainly the most racist, bigoted and anti-Semitic of all significant parties.
Farage seems to spend a lot of time holding his right arm with his left hand whilst pointing that right limb slightly upwards...

Is he itching to go for the full 'salute'? ;)

Sponsored Links
People should be careful what they wish for, unless of course it is what they wish for.

Imagine a scenario where Reform do become the serious opposition over the next few years. Then, come next GE, they win with a decent majority.

Imagine a further scenario where the moderates at the top of the party are gradually forced out/removed, leaving more hard line Reform folk in charge.

As I say, people should be careful what they wish for.

Imagine a further scenario where the moderates at the top of the party are gradually forced out/removed, leaving more hard line Reform folk in charge.
More hard line?

They are already in place!

It's just that the dumbed down portion of the electorate don't realise that, and never would until it was too late...

It's not just a UK thing, it is the same in many other countries...

It's the plan of those who have bankrupted the world, and it's called the 'great reset'...

Stir up the hatred of foreigners in those too uneducated to understand what that eventually leads to...

Because they haven't looked at/aren't able to understand the links between economic woes and the rise of the right historically!

Unfortunately the ongoing 'Reform' rally is sounding like the Nuremberg rallies...

No wonder farage stated that he admired certain aspects of Hitler!

Recent history shows a huge section of Brit sprepared to vote on the basis if bugger all in B------ having been pumped by the same clown, so I won't be surprised whatever happens.
Trouble is, I can't thinlk of an outcome which would be good.
Least bad might be labour lead hung parliament for a year so we can see how bad they are, then another election, but that's kicking the can...

Definitely some wet knickers before the week is out.
I think they won't happen in bulk until reform gets a serious share of power.

Then it will be a lot of those that votedfor them, wetting their knickers.

Be careful what you wish for. Itsbeen seen before, not too distant history.

I think they won't happen in bulk until reform gets a serious share of power.

Then it will be a lot of those that votedfor them, wetting their knickers.

Be careful what you wish for. Itsbeen seen before, not too distant history.
Yep, and with the same Führer of another party intent on creating chaos...

Or worse!

Why a "hung" parliament?
Because I don't trust them enough to hand them a full term.

I quite like Starmer. Wes Streeting seems to be a bright guy, also two/three of the women. Some of the Corbyn end are repugnant though. I'm afraid they will let eg the train drivers steamroller them. That's my biggest bugbear - allowing people with leverage to hold the country to ransom.

My response to the train drivers would be No, you're just a driver, with little skill or knowledge required. You're earning enough already. Check nurses' pay, or junior doctors' pay, or bus drivers' pay. And you will not decide how the railways are run. OK? If no ok, sod off.

Because I don't trust them enough to hand them a full term.
Well it's a fixed parliament term, so don't vote for them if you don't trust them...

Simples!

But how many PM's did the nasty party have during the last fixed term parliament?

And how many of them were chosen by the electorate?

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back