Oasis announce (reunion) tour

Josh Halliday@the Garundia got an overdraft alert from his bank this morning reminding him he'd spent £1,423.55 for four “in-demand standing” tickets – of which £73.55 is service charges and processing fees. The fact he only lives a mile from the venue mean he's spent £361 to stand in the local park for an hour or two. Madness.
It’s put me off even watching them on tv now.

Let’s hope Blur reform soon

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They are ok. I actually like Blur.

All the wonder wall girls have ruined the oasis reunion
Only thing i heard that made me think 'these guys rock' was 'Song2' but at least they had more original creativity than Oasis: Noel Gallagher's a hack...

Only thing i heard that made me think 'these guys rock' was 'Song2' but at least they had more original creativity than Oasis: Noel Gallagher's a hack...

I’ll have a look at the article later……

Ticketmaster may have breached consumer laws by failing to warn Oasis fans that the price of tickets might soar while they were queueing, experts have said, as it emerged that the company plans to apply “dynamic pricing” more widely. The Guardina - after waiting for several hours for a shot at buying tickets you only had seconds to decide if you wanted to pay the price or not, and after so long it was unlikely a punter wouldn't pay. Bloody chisellers.

Ticketmaster may have breached consumer laws by failing to warn Oasis fans that the price of tickets might soar while they were queueing, experts have said, as it emerged that the company plans to apply “dynamic pricing” more widely. The Guardina - after waiting for several hours for a shot at buying tickets you only had seconds to decide if you wanted to pay the price or not, and after so long it was unlikely a punter wouldn't pay. Bloody chisellers.
I remember the good old days when an event was advertised with a ticket price. The price advertised was the price you paid.

'Dynamic pricing'?!? What a load of old sh1t ...

I remember the good old days when an event was advertised with a ticket price. The price advertised was the price you paid.

Only heard a several second snippet on the radio this morning but someone being interviewed was saying how it was beneficial to customers (WTF) and how airlines and hotels have long used the practice.
It's thievery pure and simple.

Not defending it, but anything half - decent, you'd spend a day queuing.

Which is a day's wages.

Queuing now is occasionally checking your phone, while working, shopping, lazing, boozing,......

Only heard a several second snippet on the radio this morning but someone being interviewed was saying how it was beneficial to customers (WTF) and how airlines and hotels have long used the practice.
It's thievery pure and simple.

Halfords do that with MOT tests, cheeky barstewards. Been doing it for a couple of years now.

Not defending it, but anything half - decent, you'd spend a day queuing.

Which is a day's wages.

Queuing now is occasionally checking your phone, while working, shopping, lazing, boozing,......
Queuing for anything even semi-popular, yes. However when you reach the front of the queue you don't expect to be told the product is now two or three times the price.

Sponsored Links
Back