Oh FFS. Not again!

Sponsored Links
When are they going to stop this - I thought Starmer said it was high on his list of priorities? They’re no better than the last lot!

Are u stoopid?

What do you think a British prime minister can do about people leaving French coast?

Come on let's see you give some answers.

Farage might day Reform would stop it, but it's bully buklshoite

Oh FFS. Not again!

(about yet another thread started by the gammon, bored-by-retirement-already, pensioner).

My thoughts exactly. ;)

Oh FFS. Not again!

(about yet another thread started by the gammon, bored-by-retirement-already, pensioner).

My thoughts exactly. ;)
You not concerned then?

I thought Starmer was going to "Smash the Gangs" with the Rwanda savings or has that money gone to the train drivers or more/better asylum hotels?

Anyway, moved to the 'More deaths in the Channel' thread.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
When are they going to stop this - I thought Starmer said it was high on his list of priorities? They’re no better than the last lot!

Why does the article headline call them 'migrants'? Poss a Freudian slip by The Beeb? Thought they were all desperate asylum seekers? :unsure:

Fleeing the war in France. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They've been in power for coming up to 9 weeks.

High on their priority list or not, give 'em a chance ;)

(the Tories had over a decade to sort this and failed dismally despite promise after promise)

In fact net immigration figures maybe a lot more favourable under Labour. Offset by the huge numbers of people who will be fleeing the country now they're back in power.

Carrying on with the "tough" stance of the last lot :ROFLMAO:

FFS :rolleyes:

You have a goldfish memory. You obviously don't remember me stating that I am not a Tory supporter, or the numerous times I criticized them for lying about reducing immigration over the last 14 years. Politicians = traitors. Remember?

Unless you can find evidence of me supporting Tory immigration failures??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do try to keep up!

Last edited:

I genuinely lost count of the number of Tories who said, no promised, that they would get tough on this and significantly reduce or stop the boats altogether ...

This is partly why a twisted part of me would love to see Reform get into power. They can apparently sort this and all the other country ills within a week or so. I'd LOVE to see them have to deal with the day to day realities of running the country. I'd also LOVE to see what excuses they'd come up with during PMQs.

30p Lee, that's who we need on this ...

Just one example below of how wrong you are, and DIY_fun even thanked your erroneous assertions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

12 years later and the Tories are still pretending to be tackling immigration. Lying shysters.

My post #25 on here

I have dozens more examples.

Last edited:
One wonders what mottie's solution would be...

He won't come up with anything as usual ;)

Sponsored Links
Back