Oh FFS. Not again!

Perhaps he should have said something like "if we get in power, after we've had a nice break from doing fùck all, our first thing will be to sit on our arse and think about it for months and months until you’ve forgotten about it" instead of promising action from the "get go".
Deary deary me ...

Sponsored Links
And parliament has been in recess for much of that time.
Yes, deary deary me indeed. If I had got a job by convincing people to boot out the previous incumbent so that I could get on with sorting things out from the "Get go", one thing I wouldn’t do while the company was floundering would be to pìss off on a two month holiday. Still, I hear Angela is having a wonderful time in Ibiza so not all bad. People are so pleased for her.

Perhaps he should have said something like "if we get in power, after we've had a nice break from doing fùck all, our first thing will be to sit on our arse and think about it for months and months until you’ve forgotten about it" instead of promising action from the "get go".
Said from someone who got fraudulently paid for doing 'f*ck all'...

mottie is however nothing but consistent...

He hasn't got a clue about real life, and doesn't give a sh*t about anyone but himself!

Sponsored Links
Said from someone who got paid for doing 'f*ck all'...

Is that you behind me? :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2713.gif

Certainly has. I bet she's pinching herself. Next job, stick the knife in Kier. ;)

Two Tier is partly to blame, he is sending the message out that he does not see inward migration as a problem, he has scrapped the rewandan scheme, he speaks of fast processing and integrating them into society quicker, he is locking up those who oppose the small boat crossing (or at least that may be how it appears those heading here) Of course starmer is partially to blame
Labour are a disaster and we have those stupid enough to vote for reform to thank for Labour now being in control
Do you actually believe what you write ?

Where has he locked up ANYBODY that opposes small boat crossings? I oppose them, but dont even think about a visit from the boys in blue about it. What makes you so scared?

Processing is the only answer, send back those that don't qualify, and do it as quick as possible. If they can't be returned, what do you think he should do? You don't want them housed at our expense, so I assume you have some idea of what to do.

As for being a disaster, just have a look at the last 14 years and tell me that the country was better off choosing them again.

Why are you so blinkered? And some people think its a sensible post !!!

Certainly has. I bet she's pinching herself. Next job, stick the knife in Kier. ;)
I'm not sure if you're doing it part in jest, however all jokes aside you seem to be becoming very troll like with many of your posts.

Sad really as I don't recall you being like this even a few months ago.

Sponsored Links
Back