Oh FFS. Not again!

Only a misinformed, lacking in intelligence buffoon would equate this country's ills (in a significant sense) to migrants.

Sponsored Links
You have a goldfish memory. You obviously don't remember me stating that I am not a Tory supporter, or the numerous times I criticized them for lying about reducing immigration over the last 14 years. Politicians = traitors. Remember?

Unless you can find evidence of me supporting Tory immigration failures??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do try to keep up!

Nowt wrong with my memory.

Your comprehension - and morals - however...........

Tory problem was talking "tough", but doing squat.

Labour can't do less - it's not possible - and I'd suspect that they'll abide by the rule of law too.
Process. Process. Process.

Your idea of "tough" is rhetoric, bluster, and bullshoite: "Pull up the drawbridge! We're full! They're all criminals! We're skint!"

Lies, and unworkable to boot.

As DIY already said, the idea that this country's ill are down to a few "boat people" only holds weight with the lackwits, the bigots, and the racists.

What beggars belief is that, on the one hand, you consider politicians to be "traitors" and yet, on the other hand, you lap up the cr@p that they spout:

"Pull up the drawbridge! We're full! They're all criminals! We're skint!"

Flippy-floppy mug.

Only a misinformed, lacking in intelligence buffoon would equate this country's ills (in a significant sense) to migrants.

Don't think anyone is saying that. It's only the parts of the country with high concentrations of migrants that will suffer most problems. Initially, anyway.

Unchecked mass migration is a sign of bad governance and poss malign forces at work for their own enrichment.

Labour can't do less - it's not possible -

So you're saying Labour can't make it worse?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your ephemeral, goldfish memory obviously doesn't go back further than yesterday, let alone the floodgates being opened in the Blair years.

You're completely clueless, Kia Boy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Silly @Mottie thinks Illegal imigrants are high on Labour's agenda. Everyone can see they care more about the cost of Oasis tickets, charging people for every mile they drive, taxing your pensions pot and changing the Ofsted grading system to be the same as it was before.

Last edited:
Silly @Mottie thinks Illegal imigrants are high on Labour's agenda. Everyone can see they care more about the cost of Oasis tickets, charging people for every mile they drive, taxing your pensions pot and changing the Ofsted grading system to be the same as it was before.
Still way in front of the Tory (lack of) actions

One wonders what mottie's solution would be...

He won't come up with anything as usual ;)
I’ll tell 'one' then. I'd start by clawing back £10k from the money we pay to France for every migrant that steps on shore in England. Same as they would fine a Lorry driver who brings one across. Don’t see many jumping out of the back of lorry's that much these days, do you?

And your solution would be……?

I thought Starmer was going to "Smash the Gangs" with the Rwanda savings or has that money gone to the train drivers or more/better asylum hotels?
What he intends to do will take time to set up and get working. What he wants to do with those already here wont be instantaneous either - it does look like the Tory did speed that up but it wasn't really clearing new arrivals.

Rwanda - pretty simple really. Shear number that would have been sent there.

I'd start by clawing back £10k from the money we pay to France for every migrant that steps on shore in England. Same as they would fine a Lorry driver who brings one across. Don’t see many jumping out of the back of lorry's that much these days, do you?
Ok.

What do you think their reaction might be?

What he intends to do will take time to set up and get working.
Perhaps he should have said something like "if we get in power, after we've had a nice break from doing fùck all, our first thing will be to sit on our arse and think about it for months and months until you’ve forgotten about it" instead of promising action from the "get go".

let along the floodgates being opened in the Blair years.
Situations in the world influences numbers and as Farage says Labour managed 41% deportations when last in power and processing was quicker. This soon changed. Did you here about austerity?

Perhaps he should have said something like "if we get in power, after we've had a nice break from doing fùck all, our first thing will be to sit on our arse and think about it for months and months until you’ve forgotten about it" instead of promising action from the "get go".
Copy the Tory way do you mean ?

Tell us what they achieved, and how long they had to do it.

Are u stoopid?

What do you think a British prime minister can do about people leaving French coast?

Come on let's see you give some answers.

Farage might day Reform would stop it, but it's bully buklshoite

Two Tier is partly to blame, he is sending the message out that he does not see inward migration as a problem, he has scrapped the rewandan scheme, he speaks of fast processing and integrating them into society quicker, he is locking up those who oppose the small boat crossing (or at least that may be how it appears those heading here) Of course starmer is partially to blame
Labour are a disaster and we have those stupid enough to vote for reform to thank for Labour now being in control

Don't think anyone is saying that. It's only the parts of the country with high concentrations of migrants that will suffer most problems. Initially, anyway.

Unchecked mass migration is a sign of bad governance and poss malign forces at work for their own enrichment.
Plenty are, like the good old salt of the earth rioters who only have England's best interests at heart ...

Sponsored Links
Back