Peaceful anti racism protests dwarf far right

supporting terrorism and by default, Iran and Russia.

I see no evidence that they support Israel's armed invasion of Palestine, nor the Zionist terrorists attacking Palestinians in the Occupied Territories.

Sponsored Links
Of course you don't, they support the arab terrorists you thick ***t.
No. They support the two-state solution where Palestinians live in their own land, free from apartheid and persecution, you thick brick.

Of course you don't, they support the arab terrorists you thick ***t.
Filly is too fick to know the difference between support for Palestine and support for Hamas.

Filly thinks Brexit, Boris, Farage and Trump are great so being fick is a given…..or he could just be morally corrupt. One or the other.

Ironically, I first read about it on here.

Tracing that outfit back puts the owners in the US.

Musk recently claimed that the UK were detaining people in the Falklands. When he realised this was incorrect he took it down but it still had 2m reads. Maybe he invented it. Who knows?

One onliner here said I thought it was true so reposted the info.

Sponsored Links
The violence shown is the concern of the British people. The counter protests are evidence that for every 5 people protesting lawyers doing their jobs there are 500 who won't stand for the far right wrecking the country one Greg's at a time.
I didn’t say the violence wasn’t a concern, what I said was that the counter demonstrations were far left rather than community organised.

Tracing that outfit back puts the owners in the US.

Musk recently claimed that the UK were detaining people in the Falklands. When he realised this was incorrect he took it down but it still had 2m reads. Maybe he invented it. Who knows?

One onliner here said I thought it was true so reposted the info.

I thought I read somewhere the origin was Russian?, who knows.

I didn’t say the violence wasn’t a concern, what I said was that the counter demonstrations were far left rather than community organised.
You claimed without any evidence or reason to agree with you.

Were the protestors with the 'Nans against Nazis' signs far left? You might have missed the invention of Facebook and the sprawl of WhatsApp and Facebook groups allowing people to organise. The far right has to resort to Telegram because they keep talking about illegal ****, everyone else has it easier.

Not really representative of the UK population, the counter protesters were the far left mixed with groups of supporters from other organisations.
The majority of them are not carrying any posters.

How do you determine the political complexion of people demonstrating against violent lawbreaking and racism?

Did you assume that all Conservatives are in favour of it?

The majority of them are not carrying any posters.

How do you determine the political complexion of people demonstrating against violent lawbreaking and racism?

Did you assume that all Conservatives are in favour of it?
You're right not all of the demonstrators were from the far left just as not all of the demonstrators last week were from the far right. IMO we are being manipulated by the government and some parts of the media to just dismiss the violent demonstrations as being just the far right stiring up discontent.

You're right not all of the demonstrators were from the far left just as not all of the demonstrators last week were from the far right. IMO we are being manipulated by the government and some parts of the media to just dismiss the violent demonstrations as being just the far right stiring up discontent.

I think there are two different things going on. There is a large amount of discontent in the country. But the rioters were from the far right.

Sponsored Links
Back