Petnapping

your not always entitled to express your point of view, spreading race hate for example is against the law but then if you say you take the law into your own hands, celery! :D

Sponsored Links
Kendor I called you a liar for for accusing me of something I never said is there a reason why you never responded?

richard, where exactly does race hatred fit into all this?

If you lot were fish, you'd be reading the evening post through glazed eyes by now !!
Take the bait, on the hook, in the net, gutted, battered, deep fried and served up in newsprint, wiv chips !! :D :D :D :D :D :D

david and julie said:
Kendor I called you a liar for for accusing me of something I never said is there a reason why you never responded?

David you should'nt need to ask! :D

Sponsored Links
david and julie said:

i answered you several posts ago,is there a reason why you never read and absorbed it?

Igorian said:
Time to lock this thread maybe?
wish someone would as it is going round in circles with D&J not reading previous posts and just keep on repeating the same old boring rubbish over and over.
message to D&J
if you wish to cut and paste my comment to use it as you don't seem to be able to think of your own constructive comments yourself then highlight it and press cntrl +c , i'll show you how to paste in a later masterclass. :)

This all seems to have become quite vitriolic, with particular (and unfair) criticism directed at David & Julie.

chambsesf said:
This all seems to have become quite vitriolic, with particular (and unfair) criticism directed at David & Julie.

Exactly it seems anyone can have an opinion here except me and david and julie, perhaps someone should stop Kendors giro then he may stop being an arsehole

Anyway, you should teach your pets to look after themselves. :D

notcute.jpg

Freddie said:
chambsesf said:

Exactly it seems anyone can have an opinion here except me and david and julie, perhaps someone should stop Kendors giro then he may stop being an a******e
you are talking out of your arsehole
i've never drawn a giro, have you?
and your above comment is exactly what i think you two do to any of my comments so therefore if you two don't like it back don't dish it in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Back