Petnapping

I think its up to the individual as to what they value and cherish.

Some people who i regard as totaly stupid value and cherish cars, usually high performance cars, lets take that as an example

They pay tens of thousands of pounds for what basically is a tin can form of transport.

They pay tens of thousands of pounds more than whats needed for these forms of transport because they look nice and go faster than the standard model, even though they can never use the performance that the car has-----that is sheer madness for a start.

The basic model will do the job and get them from a to b just as fast but far cheaper than the more expensive model but still people buy them------more madness

They lose thousands in depreciation every year---- more madness

They pay more tax and insurence than the basic model------more madness

Their servicing bills cost more than the basic model-----more madness

They go bananas if anybody comes near it

They waste hours and hours of leisure time cleaning it just so it gets dirty again the next time they use it

They will sit for hours in a traffic jam to get from a to b when they could get to their destination quicker by public transport for a fraction of the cost

All in all the actions of a complete lunatic.

Everbody has the right to a point of view but to call a petowner mad for paying out a few grand as to the actions of somebody like a car owner is a bit ripe

Each to their own i say

Sponsored Links
Couldn't agree more - each to their own. When I was younger, I failed to see the logic in paying £x,000 pounds to go on holiday for 2 weeks, after which there is no realisable or saleable asset to demonstrate what the cash has been spent on - my view was that I wanted a car, motorbike, tv, hi-fi or whatever, an enduring reminder of what my hard earned had been spent on. Others may feel it is worth forking out on pets, property or whatever it is that enriches their lives. Whatever floats your boat.

Sorry if I was being controversial earlier.

Adam - yes, I'm from the country. Yes, my Dad was once a farmer. Yes, I admit to not being particularly emotional about animals. I do enjoy the company of a nice pu55y, however.

Nothing wrong in being contraversal mate, its being an arsehole like Kendor and Damocles what people object too

Got any spare p ussy????? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nothing wrong with NOT being emotional about animals. My grandad worked on a farm in the valleys from the age of 14. He loves all animals and they love him, but if he's a bit peckish he'll twist its neck and whack it in the oven.

Nearest I came to doing such a thing was fetching the shovel to despatch a trodden-on gerbil, but then told I had been beaten to it... Phew! :eek:

Freddie said:
Nothing wrong in being contraversal mate, its being an a******e like Kendor and Damocles what people object too

Freddie, after months of reading their posts and watching the times they are on, the more convinced I am its the same person. Their writing style and content is almost identical. I can never once recall them even remotely disagreeing.

Don't say that Dave, they might figure out that we are one and the same person too! :LOL:

All of the comments re this thread have been very interesting to read. I find myself understanding the comments on both sides of the argument.
But I would like to make a couple of comments myself.
Speaking as a pet owner if my one of my animals was killed by accident (knocked down by a car etc) I would be devastated but obviously wouldn't be out for 'blood' - however, I think my gut reaction if someone deliberately harmed one of my animals and I knew who it was, would be to inflict some kind of injury to the perpertrator (last year there was an article in the local paper about some kids who robbed a house and decided to chop off the family cats head for a laugh!!) - in reality though, when I had calmed down, I would seek some kind of other more 'legal' kind of justice and would spent time and money in the attempt to making sure that everyone in their neighbourhood knew what they had done!!. This I feel would be more productive and satisfying solution to me over the course of time rather than an initial bout of violence.

I think someone also mentioned earlier about people putting humans above animals - I believe that many people do love their animals more than they love another human being - something I think that is especially true for the elderly.
Pets become part (one) of the family - when they die the loss can be the same as if you have lost a human member of the family or a really good friend. For those of you who have pets (especially dogs) you will understand what I mean when I say that the love, devotion and faithfulness that they give you is totally unconditional. I have even read of cases over the years where dogs have died to save their owners.
- can we say the same for human beings?

Would I pay a ransom if someone 'petnapped' one of my animals - of course I would - as they are 'one of the family!

Julie

Freddie said:
I think Kendor knows how much long term unemployment benefit is though :LOL:
more crap from freddie!
what do you know about anything?

Freddie said:
Kendor you keep on about my misguided comments and how i need help-------you know sod all about me or who i am and what i do, being as you know claim to be some kind of sycho-analyst could you put your qualifications on here or are just the usual forum b u l l s h i t e r and know it all that you meet in these places, half the time you waffle on without a clue on the subject in question and spend your time trying to wind people up, i think my veiw of you must be spot on dumb as a post and a bit of a loser---tell me how much is long term unemployment benefit these days??????
there's no need for a Pschotherapist(notice spelling), anyone can see there is something not quite right in your comments Nuff said!

Freddie said:
Nothing wrong in being contraversal mate, its being an a******e like Kendor and Damocles what people object too

So the big i am freddie thinks because people don't have the same twisted viewpoint as his that they are "arseholes"??!??? :rolleyes: what a pillock!

Freddie said:
Each to their own i say
Agree with you on that, just wish you'd apply it more to others.
Just to iterate, I never questioned anyone's taste or choice in ownership of pets, or condoned any criminal activity, I merely picked up on your over the top reactions. to repeat myself, it's merely a forum here and people give their views, just because you may or may not agree with them doesn't mean you have to attack them so viciously D&J are the worst ones on here to do so, they think their view is correct and anyone who disagrees is a "kn*bhead" I think even Hitler must have agreed with someone along the line.

Wait for the reply...... :) :)

david and julie said:
Freddie said:

Freddie, after months of reading their posts and watching the times they are on, the more convinced I am its the same person. Their writing style and content is almost identical. I can never once recall them even remotely disagreeing.
You are such a joke D&J, you and freddie come out with such outrageous comments such as above, is this in the hope that you might get at least one other on here to agree with you and your dubious views?
If you wish to carry on believing your stupid in the extreme ideas then i'm not one to stop you go ahead keep thinking them, i'll just carry on laughing at you and your pathetic posts.
P.S. just thought i'd be a bit insulting back as you can't have it all your own way ;)

david and julie said:
Freddie said:

Um! I say! kettles and pots come to mind, look to your self on this subject you two are like starski and hutch, separated at birth, two pea,s in a pod, its nice to see such harmony. :D

Kendor i have a point of view i am entitled to do that, i spout it, i am entitled to do that, if you disagree you are entitled to do that.

I have said that something is wrong with whats happening and i would most probably take the law into my own hands if it happened to me for that you gave us your expert opinion on how you think i should be basically sectioned under the mental health act---you are no expert if you are show us your qualifications.

I then crack a joke which you are too dumb to understand and you stupidly take it as a threat, i think even when it is explained you still dont get it---------i can only take from what you have wrote here and eleswhere that you are of less intelligence than the norm and most likely unemployable-------------there i have explained myself not bad for a nutter

Sponsored Links
Back