reproduction rates

joe-90 said:
But his premise is wrong, very wrong, as history has proven.
There was no premise - it's merely a statement of what I'm personally prepared to accept in order to attain something I believe is of value.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
But his premise is wrong, very wrong, as history has proven.
There was no premise - it's merely a statement of what I'm personally prepared to accept in order to attain something I believe is of value.

You mean Terrorism, Ethnic cleansing and civil war?

You have funny values.

joe

ok joe 90 ( the bespecktackeld boffin ) your right multiculture isnt working it never will that is plain to see

what will happen is ghettos where birds of a feather will flock together

and that suits me now least i know where the lower echelons of society will be

as for the ones saying it is working :D they must be related to michael jackson and live in never never land

britain for the british

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:

You have funny values.

Your words, not his. This is getting beyond a joke.

You cannot deny the history of Iraq, the Balkans and Northern Ireland.

Oh and add Paris to that one.

joe

joe-90 said:
Softus said:

No - I mean the things that I wrote, not the things that you wrote.

joe-90 said:
You have funny values.
Your stupid little opinion is noted.

well done joe 90 seems they ( THEY ) lost the debate

and are now simply waffling :D

and there u go with the sides thing i am so glad you do have a side

i am even more glad your not on my side as i really cant have mad mullahs aiding me

Slogger said:
well done joe 90 seems they ( THEY ) lost the debate

and are now simply waffling :D
There never was any debate Slogger, it was only ever just you and joe being bigoted and a bunch of people pointing out the fallacies in your statements.

When questions are put directly to you, you either ignore them or sidestep them with a distortion of what the questioner is thinking. A short course in simple listening would do you and the rest of the world a service. But you never will, therefore you'll always come across people whom you regard as "lefty", "loony", or "wafflers". You can't help it - that's the power of prejudice and self-delusion.

Idealists will always lose the debate. All they can do is waffle and stand around wringing their hands saying "I don't know what to do".

Wherever you get religion and division you will get conflict.

Take a look at India and Pakistan. Always on the brink of nuclear war over Kashmir. It happens on a big scale and on a small scale. Take a look at Birmingham and you'll see small scale. Balkans - big scale. Iraq is a three way skirmish amongst Sunni, Shia and Kurd. That's multiculturalism in the real world. I'd call it carnage.

Maybe they can prove history wrong - but I doubt it. Those that don't learn history's lessons are doomed to repeat them.

joe

WoodYouLike said:
three-nill

HAHAHA - talking it up doesn't make it true. You haven't won a single point - never mind a debate.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back