reproduction rates

joe-90 said:
He said he expected a little friction some of the time. I pointed out that in other parts of the globe there was far more than friction - like ethnic cleansing.

Let's just say I don't agree with you that's what he said. You presumed he expected a little friction some of the time, he doesn't. He argues he knows a multicultural society will not ever live harmonious together but it's preferred than segregation which will make us all porer.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Sorry to plaguarise you WYL, but I can't improve on your posting other than by repeating chunks of it :D ....

The only thing I can see: good luck and be patient (I've been trying all day now, but to no avail it seems. Must have a hardwood head - bad translation of Dutch expression)

WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
He said he expected a little friction some of the time. I pointed out that in other parts of the globe there was far more than friction - like ethnic cleansing.

Let's just say I don't agree with you that's what he said. You presumed he expected a little friction some of the time, he doesn't. He argues he knows a multicultural society will not ever live harmonious together but it's preferred than segregation which will make us all porer.

Which is where I pointed out what has happened in Iraq and the Balkans.

Iraq on the verge of civil war and ethnic cleansing in the Balkans. That is reality. That is history. Don't you ever learn history's lessons?

BTW, do the Netherlands have a quota on asylum seekers?

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
If you want me to answer a question - then ask it. Don't just post copied posts and expect me to know why you've done it. I don't.
Here are some plain questions:

1. Why did you spell the word "contradictions" as "contradcitions", and "English" as "Englsh"?
2. Does this make you a hyprocrite, since you poked fun at WYL for a misspelling?
3. What do believe that I meant by the following sentence, in my post at 1:36 pm today?

Softus said:
...and I accept that things are not, and would not, be 100% harmonious all of the time.

4. Are you for real?

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
If you want me to answer a question - then ask it. Don't just post copied posts and expect me to know why you've done it. I don't.
Here are some plain questions:

1. Why did you spell the word "contradictions" as "contradcitions", and "English" as "Englsh"?
2. Does this make you a hyprocrite, since you poked fun at WYL for a misspelling?
3. What do believe that I meant by the following sentence, in my post at 1:36 pm today?

Softus said:
...and I accept that things are not, and would not, be 100% harmonious all of the time.

4. Are you for real?

1) I type very quickly.
2) What did I say?
3) I don't believe you meant ethnic cleansing and civil war. Apparently terrorism is OK and that's what you were referring to,
4) Do a Google for Joe 90 and see.

joe

WoodYouLike said:
Sure joe, have it your way.
You're omnipotent, aren't you.

I'm the nearest thing you'll ever find.

joe

joe-90 said:
1) I type very quickly.
2) What did I say?
3) I don't believe you meant ethnic cleansing and civil war. Apparently terrorism is OK and that's what you were referring to,
4) Do a Google for Joe 90 and see.
1) Well then, perhaps that is also how WYL made spelling errors.
2) I don't intend doing the work for you - go back and look.
3) IMO terrorism is not OK. I was not referring to anything except social harmony.
4) No thank you.

joe-90 said:
WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
He said he expected a little friction some of the time...
To be pedantic, I didn't say that.

WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
...I pointed out that in other parts of the globe there was far more than friction - like ethnic cleansing.
WYL - you have got it exactly right - that is precisely what I think.

But his premise is wrong, very wrong, as history has proven.

joe

joe-90 said:
But his premise is wrong, very wrong, as history has proven.
Hello, earth to joe. wake up boy. That's your opinion to which you are entittled, but that doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you. I for one agree with a multicultural society.

Sponsored Links
Back