reproduction rates

So your reply was just to indicate you agreed with him?
And for the record: yes English is my second language.

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
And for the record: yes English is my second language.

It shows. Read it again a few times and you might understand the point I was making.

joe

joe-90 said:
Just like a multicultural Iraq or Yugoslavia?
Did I say "like a multicultural Iraq or Yugoslavia"? I'll answer for you - no, I didn't. You assumed that I meant it, once again, to form the cornerstone of a ludicrous argument.

There's a saying that goes like this: "Never assume. It makes an ass of u and me.". In your case it just makes an ass out of you.

joe-90 said:
Read it again a few times and you might understand the point I was making.

WoodYouLike said:
A straight yes or no would be sufficient, but you never do that, do you?

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
It shows. Read it again a few times and you might understand the point I was making.
This is priceless. You're like a little living sitcom joe! What is "Englsh", may I ask?

If I could write in any second language as well as WYL writes in English, I would die a proud man. As for you joe, I expect things will improve greatly when you have to take your 'O' levels. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but one day you'll grow tired of Barbie and Ken.

Do I have to explain everything in baby language?

The point I made was that if muslims can't live together (Shia and Sunni) in Iraq and Christians cannot live together (Catholic and Protestant)and Muslim and Christian cannot live together (Balkans) - then how on earth do you think that they can all live in harmony in the UK (most of the time)?

It's fairy tale stuff. Let's live in the real world for a few hours huh?

joe

joe-90 said:
It seems so, or you're reading skills are at baby level.

joe-90 said:
The point I made was that if muslims can't live together (Shia and Sunni) in Iraq and Christians cannot live together (Catholic and Protestant)and Muslim and Christian cannot live together (Balkans) - then how on earth do you think that they can all live in harmony in the UK (most of the time)?

It's fairy tale stuff. Let's live in the real world for a few hours huh?
joe-90 said:
Softus said:
For the record, I don't want an Islamic UK; I would like a multicultural UK with all the diversity and strengths that it brings, and I accept that things are not, and would not, be 100% harmonious all of the time.

Just like a multicultural Iraq or Yugoslavia? Where things are far from harmonious 100% of the time. It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

Why can't you understand the written page?

Why can't you answer a simple question?
It's funny the way you act joe. Very 'sensible' never to give an straight forward answer. That way you're able to turn around completely at a drop of a hat.
You should have gone into politics.

I don't actually know the point you are making. It all looks completely sensible to me. There are no contradcitions.

joe

joe-90 said:
I don't actually know the point you are making. It all looks completely sensible to me. There are no contradcitions.

joe

First language? It shows. I'm never one to 'hit' back, but watch what you're accusing people of.

If you want me to answer a question - then ask it. Don't just post copied posts and expect me to know why you've done it. I don't.

joe

joe-90 said:
If you want me to answer a question - then ask it. Don't just post copied posts and expect me to know why you've done it. I don't.

WoodYouLike said:
How many times do you want me to repeat this question?

I'm sorry but I didn't suggest that I agreed with him. If you think I did then you mis-read it.

He said he expected a little friction some of the time. I pointed out that in other parts of the globe there was far more than friction - like ethnic cleansing. It's all to do with scale. He argued from one extreme and I pointed out that the other extreme would be far more likely (as history has proven).

joe

Sorry to plaguarise you WYL, but I can't improve on your posting other than by repeating chunks of it :D ....

joe-90 said:
I don't know if you do or not, but just go back and read my posting (the one that you imply is a pipe dream) and don't attempt to explain anything.

joe-90 said:

I don't, and I didn't, and you're an imbecile who won't admit he's wrong.

joe-90 said:
Softus said:
For the record, I don't want an Islamic UK; I would like a multicultural UK with all the diversity and strengths that it brings, and I accept that things are not, and would not, be 100% harmonious all of the time.

Just like a multicultural Iraq or Yugoslavia? Where things are far from harmonious 100% of the time. It's the stuff that dreams are made of.
Frankly, joe, I don't care what point you're trying to make. I was exchanging posts with Slogger.

Sponsored Links
Back