Slavery Reparations

Are you aware that you are a marxist revolutionary???
Wrong. I don't believe that revolutions inerringly produce better soicities. Sometimes the result is a worse society.
Society, like any change, is invariably better by slow evolution, and emanates from within, and by consensus.

Most aren't, the political conviction being very rare.
Most are like me, wishing for a better society, and wanting it through evolution.
Revolution, armed or not, produces victims of one sort or another.

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't it be incredibly racist . . . If we singled out a particular ethnicity & gave them favourable treatment?
You mean simply having a society where one ethnicity dominates others?
Or a society where one ethnicity belives themselves to be superior to others?
Or one where the dominant ethnicity denies they are institutionally racist?

Most racism is not concious prejudice towards others. It's the microaggressions that perpetuate institutional racism.

They come from being born into and raised by other microaggressive people.

:rolleyes: It's not just about the money. :rolleyes:
Just like any other action of recompense or financial penalty, it's not just about the money.
But the money does signify a genuine desire for understanding, and atonement.
Empty apologies are easy, and may not be sincere, or a simple "get out of jail for free" card.

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/...ologised-for-their-colonial-past-is-it-enough

As no-one can be bothered to read the links that I provided, about where the money goes, not do their own research, (which kind of mirrors the sincerity of empty apologies), I'll post up a couple of examples.
First of all the money does not go to individuals, it tries to enrich the life of everyone.

Why do you bother to keep coming back here?

You acknowledge that no-one here reads your links, nor does any research.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, "running rings around people who can't be bothered to humour you"?

Unless it has escaped your attention, this is GD on a DIY site: if high-brow debate (with peer-reviewed links) is what you're after, have you considered a more academic forum?

Wrong. I don't believe that revolutions inerringly produce better soicities. Sometimes the result is a worse society.
Society, like any change, is invariably better by slow evolution, and emanates from within, and by consensus.

Most are like me, wishing for a better society, and wanting it through evolution.
Revolution, armed or not, produces victims of one sort or another.
You're also pi$$ed. Do you know that you're thought patterns are currently under the control of alcohol? Do you know you have a drink problem?

You are not only a marxist revolutionary, you are a marxist in denial.

You're either 17yrs old & just met someone at uni who is poisoning your mind, or you are slightly older . . . & don't have a mind.

Sponsored Links
You mean simply having a society where one ethnicity dominates others?
Or a society where one ethnicity belives themselves to be superior to others?
Or one where the dominant ethnicity denies they are institutionally racist?

Most racism is not concious prejudice towards others. It's the microaggressions that perpetuate institutional racism.

They come from being born into and raised by other microaggressive people.
There you go. I bet you cannot walk in a straight line home from Spoons.

You're also pi$$ed. Do you know that you're thought patterns are currently under the control of alcohol? Do you know you have a drink problem?

You are not only a marxist revolutionary, you are a marxist in denial.

You're either 17yrs old & just met someone at uni who is poisoning your mind, or you are slightly older . . . & don't have a mind.
You're abusive.

For the record, I'm 75. My uni days were 50 years ago.
I'm stone cold sobre, I don't have a drink, drugs, nor tobacco problem. There isn't a "spoons" anywhere near here. I suspect the nearest is at least 300 kilometres away.
I've just explained that I'm not a revolutionary.
Now you either do not believe me, or you do not understand what a Marxist revolutionary is. I can help with the latter, but not the former.

I doubt if I can help with your aggressive abusiveness.

Why do you bother to keep coming back here?

You acknowledge that no-one here reads your links, nor does any research.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, "running rings around people who can't be bothered to humour you"?

Unless it has escaped your attention, this is GD on a DIY site: if high-brow debate (with peer-reviewed links) is what you're after, have you considered a more academic forum?
I choose to post on here because of the continual bigoted diatribe from many of the other members.
If they choose not to read my comments, that proves their bigotry is innate, taught to them by their parents and peers. But that alone serves to enlighten others.
Any bystander reading the comments on here, see the bigotry emanating form some, and learn how not to behave.
Learning from bad examples.

I'm happy to continue running rings around them, as you so eloquently put it.

If you were a trades person, and witnessed constant bad examples of how not to do 'it'. Could you honestly stay quiet and think it's nowt to do with you?
Or would you be motivated to present your own methods, which you are convinced are better, perhaps from experience?

Lest one forget, Dork Lard is an anagram of Dark Lord...

"An antagonistic archetype, acting as the pinnacle of villainy and evil"

It is also apparently a 'leather fragrance' and a 'gentleman of the night'...

Enough said :LOL:

Last edited:
Lest one forget, Dork Lard is an anagram of Dark Lord...

"An antagonistic archetype, acting as the pinnacle of villainy and evil"

It is also apparently a 'leather fragrance' and a 'gentleman of the night'...

Enough said :LOL:
Dork Lard is someone who resorts to abuse when his intellect and imagination is exhausted.

Dork Lard is someone who resorts to abuse when his intellect and imagination is exhausted.
You've reached a pinnacle only a few have reached before you. Dork's alcoholic, drunk and Spoons insults...

You've reached a pinnacle only a few have reached before you. Dork's alcoholic, drunk and Spoons insults...
You mean he frequently exhausts his intellect and imagination. You do surprise me. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back