Strangeways brings back hanging

Peaps has been everywhere, seen everything, done everything, got everything. He's worth more than a million and a half quid you know, he owns 30 odd properties, and now it seems, he's spent 4 and a half years in the nick!!! Do i believe all that i read from Peaps? Not on yer nelly i don't. This is an internet forum remember!!!
Ohhh,, i nearly forgot,,,, did i ever tell you about the day i won £100 million on the Euromillions lottery???,,, didn't i??? Well, it was on a Friday, 3 weeks ago, and i'd just got back from the bingo!!! yehhh,,, blah blah blah,, :LOL:

4 year 9 month to be exact ;)

Ohh yeh,,,, i forgot to add on the VAT. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
4 year 9 month to be exact ;)

So,,, How long was the actual sentence (without time off), and what was the actual offence (because you simply don't get that long for mere trespass) Or are you still gonna keep us guessing as to your next sensational claim ( I won Sun Bingo,, won the pools, was the first chimp in space etc etc ) ;) ;) ;)

Hey peaps, are you that dhead who broke into buckingham palace and sat on the queens bed? :mrgreen:

Not sure of his crime, but if he did 4y 9m, then that was his original sentence, and he did the full trip. In otherwords, naughty boy inside, no time back, but didn't cause enough trouble to get to an outside court.

These are only my thoughts, as i'm trying to read between the lines :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Bet it had something to do with stormont.

Either that or some government building seige.

Depends what he was doing with the rabbits when he was caught (with his pants round his knees) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back