That 11 year old that was stabbed 8 times on Monday.

When you have nothing to add it's always 'same old, same old'...
It’s a good job you don’t keep harping on about the same old, same old. Hold up a minute….
It appears that you've forgotten that …. advanced age, and wine don't mix too well

Says the person that admits that 'children came to him at an advanced age' and that said children have been qualified 'doctors' for some years now. How old would that make him? :unsure: No spring chicken, that’s for sure. Maybe it was your age that cost you your application to move Iceland?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Small boats started after brexit

Brexit is the cause of the rise in asylum seekers coming here, it’s clear to see
Brexit is the cause of huge rise in Turkish barbers

Gas112 voted for more asylum seekers and Turkish barbers
small boats started because they made it harder to sneak in via the tunnel, you muppet.

Caused by poverty.
Now there's better ways to combat poverty than a task force to restore order, because we know what that means.
It needs to be a carrot and stick approach.
The anti social elements in these communities should be given an alternative to crime, if they dont accept the alternative, then they should be hammered with very long prison sentences.

The biggest cause of small boats arriving on our shores was the war in Syria, displacing millions of people who moved to Turkey, who in turn moved them on into Europe when they couldn't leverage a deal with Germany. The refugees - which they really should be called - were moved on in every country in Europe leaving them little choice but to seek refuge in the UK.
This is what a lot of those who want endless war in the Middle East don't understand.
They seem to believe that watching Muslims on the TV being bombed comes cost free.
Every time a war breaks out, there are waves of refugees heading in all directions.

The Saudis Arabians and the Israelis don't want them, other countries in the region are filled to capacity and are glad to see them heading for Europe.

or Jew. If you want to complete the list.

I'm sure there's lots more groups to add. I was really thinking about the sort of attackers who might have caused a resurgence of the far right riots. But speaking of anti-semitism, I found this yesterday when looking into the crimes of stirring up racial hatred. It's a quote by a prominent far right agitator who was convicted of publishing or distributing material to stir up racial hatred. It gives an interesting insight, because he's basically bemoaning the fact that too much far right hatred is centred on Muslims and not enough on Jews.

In conversation with a far-right American YouTuber in October 2018, Melia explained the intentions behind his new project and expressed frustration that the British far right was too focused on Muslims and insufficiently antisemitic:

“If that’s what it takes to make the Saxon hate then yeah, let’s centre it all on Islam, and then once we’ve dealt with that we can diversify to other areas that need cleaning up […] they’ll tar every Muslim with the same kind of brush, but then as soon as you get to this big nose fella over here – maybe he’s got something going to him, it’s like “no way, we couldn’t possibly, we love Israel”, it’s really bizarre.”

This is what a lot of those who want endless war in the Middle East don't understand.
They seem to believe that watching Muslims on the TV being bombed comes cost free.
Every time a war breaks out, there are waves of refugees heading in all directions.

The Saudis Arabians and the Israelis don't want them, other countries in the region are filled to capacity and are glad to see them heading for Europe.
People displaced due to war, famine, climate or combo of.

It's only going to get worse, some predict a LOT worse.

Needs a global discussion and strategy. To what extent that's happening I don't know. Probably the usual approach, lots of talk ... little action.

One thing I know is it's a desperate situation. Was watching the news last night, one clip was people (in France presumably) wading into the sea to get on a small boat, in the dark. You could see a child holding an adults hand, presumably their parent. I just thought what on earth must be going through that child's mind.

And please, I don't need responses to the effect 'ah well, if France ...' etc, I'm simply stating how desperate the whole situation is.

And please, I don't need responses to the effect 'ah well, if France ...' etc, I'm simply stating how desperate the whole situation is.
Fair enough, as long as the poorly educated RWR don't start bleating the same tired old trope.. "they're all coming here", lol.

I heard a couple of old ladies talking in the shop today about the recent killings and attacks. They were saying how most of these attacks always seem to be carried out by 'foreigners'. Discuss!

I heard a couple of old ladies talking in the shop today about the recent killings and attacks. They were saying how most of these attacks always seem to be carried out by 'foreigners'. Discuss!
I cant imagine how they came to that conclusion...............

Collage-of-a-number-of-front-pages-of-Daily-Mail-Daily-Express-and-The-Star-between.png

daily-mail-the-sun-front-pages-1491215014.jpeg

migrants-composite-1-e1681214832885.jpg

headlines-1.jpg

Were they real old ladies or imaginary?

Discuss!

Sponsored Links
Back