The wheels are starting to loosen on the wagon.

Sponsored Links
So if an Essex person of the same religion had a grazed knee, and a Yorkshire person of a different religion had a broken leg, who would you help? Is it because lending a hand would "cause you detriment?"

Or would you just refuse to help all Yorkshire methodists on principle.

Or is it only people in foreign countries?

I think what Mottie is saying is: sort out our back yard as its in a mess..... Once that's done we can look at sorting your back yard out...

But think you know that...

I think what Mottie is saying is: sort out our back yard as its in a mess..... Once that's done we can look at sorting your back yard out...

An easy getout.

Will there ever be a time when everything in the UK is perfect?

No

Will there ever be a time when Mottie wants to help others?

See above.

So if an Essex person of the same religion had a grazed knee, and a Yorkshire person of a different religion had a broken leg, who would you help? Is it because lending a hand would "cause you detriment?"

Or would you just refuse to help all Yorkshire methodists on principle.

Or is it only people in foreign countries?
Again, you forgot to answer. Coward.

Sponsored Links
An easy getout.

Will there ever be a time when everything in the UK is perfect?

No

Will there ever be a time when Mottie wants to help others?

See above.

Isn't Mottie Job helping others

But think you know that...
He knows it but doesn’t want to admit it. Thank gawd we haven’t got a lily livered ditherer like him running the country.

So if an Essex person of the same religion had a grazed knee, and a Yorkshire person of a different religion had a broken leg, who would you help?
What has that to do with charity. If you can’t answer my question, just say so. Don’t keep replying with other questions. Charity. We're talking about charity. Go on, have a stab at answering the question and leave off with the deflection tactics.

What has that to do with charity. If you can’t answer my question, just say so. Don’t keep replying with other questions. Charity. We're talking about charity. Go on, have a stab at answering the question and leave off with the deflection tactics.

JohnD would ask if they are brexiters before deciding to help em :LOL:

There after he would ask if they voted tory :LOL:

Yes to any of the above and he would not help you :LOL:

Then again if u were an IRA supporter he would put u at the top of the list :LOL:

Oh stop moaning, who cares: the sun is shining :mrgreen:

We're talking about charity.

Does your culture not commend acts of charity to those in need?

Does it say "unless you prefer hoard all your resources for yourself?"

Does your culture not commend acts of charity to those in need
As I said, my culture believes that charity starts at home. In fact, I’d even help you before someone else in another country. Would you do the same for me?

Obviously @JohnD cares - cares not to answer because he knows I’m right. Oh well....
200_d.gif

As I said, my culture believes that charity starts at home. In fact, I’d even help you before someone else in another country. Would you do the same for me?

British culture?

Stop mixing culture with being good spirited. If you are going to help someone, would you first ask for their passport? I think not.

Being a good person is not dependent on your culture. You seem to gravitate towards helping people out - that has probably more to do with your upbringing, friends and family.

Sponsored Links
Back