They’re all bloody at it!

Sponsored Links
Be interesting to see how they decide on whether they bet on a hunch or insider info .
Are they actually banned from gambling like footballers ?

Sponsored Links
I can’t believe how none of the anti-Tory/remoaners haven’t pounced on this story. Well, I can really. Nothing to see here. Move on……

I can’t believe how none of the anti-Tory/remoaners haven’t pounced on this story. Well, I can really. Nothing to see here. Move on……
I'm betting there is more concern about the billions lost through PPE fraud...

Or fraudulently claimed 'furlough' payments...

It's not good.
And it's disappointing that members feel the need to do this.

While Starmer will have made rules clear, ultimately it is up to the individual to keep their faces clean. If I were Starmer, I'd be furious. But he has done the right thing by taking action swiftly.

The difference is the action taken by the leaders of the parties.

All of it is wrong. But it's action that counts

Isn't it?

If you can't see that there's a world of difference between committing fraud (placing a dead cert bet, using inside knowledge not available to the betting companies) by the PM's close team, including his campaign manager FFS, and some wallah, albeit ill-judged, having a bet on the result of a public vote that won't happen for another fortnight..................................

....................but then again, nothing in your "reasoning" surprises me anymore (y)

Or fraudulently claimed 'furlough' payments...
No concern here - I don’t know anyone that has done that, do you? BTW, do you know what the conditions were for legally claiming furlough payments? Though not. Best shut up then before you make yourself look even more stupid, petty and bitter than you already are (if that’s at all possible).

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back