To all those that welcome/encourage the small boat migrants.

Sponsored Links
Migration will increase beyond all known parameters within the next 20 years due to climate change.
That’s one thing I can agree with you on which makes it all the more important that we get some decent procedures to limit immigration AND asylum seeking in place ASAP.

That’s one thing I can agree with you on which makes it all the more important that we get some decent procedures to limit immigration AND asylum seeking in place ASAP.
UK already does not take its fair share. And you want to limit it further.

Sponsored Links
My mate from Newham was telling me this morning that in the local paper it said that 3.9% of the population of Newham (which works out to around 15,000 people) only entered the country in the last 12 months.
You should ask them about how they manage their roaming charges. :ROFLMAO:

Yep. Starting with those in France. Specifically, you.
I'm not a refugee. I don't need to ask for asylum in EU, UK or another country not in UK or EU.
I meet the required criteria to be resident in any of the three countries.

I'm not a refugee. I don't need to ask for asylum in EU, UK or another country not in UK or EU.
There’s more than three countries in the EU. Have a count up….

There’s more than three countries in the EU. Have a count up….
UK citizens don't automatically meet the criteria for residing in any of the EU countries.
They lost that right with Brexit.
UK citizens now have to apply for the right to reside in each of the EU countries that they wish to reside.

UK citizens don't automatically meet the criteria for residing in any of the EU countries.
They lost that right with Brexit.
UK citizens now have to apply for the right to reside in each of the EU countries that they wish to reside.
Still waiting…..

Is Doubtfyre/Himmy/Bloomer/Dazzler frightened that some nasty words will be used as 'weapons' against him? :ROFLMAO:

Ooh, I bet they’ll hurt. :ROFLMAO:

Is Doubtfyre/Himmy/Bloomer/Dazzler frightened that some nasty words will be used as 'weapons' against him? :ROFLMAO:

Ooh, I bet they’ll hurt. :ROFLMAO:
You've already demonstrated that you'll weaponise any snippet of information, gained by phishing, to attack others.
It's far easier to practice diligence when you're asking for personal information.

You've already demonstrated that you'll weaponise any snippet of information, gained by phishing, to attack others.
It's far easier to practice diligence when you're asking for personal information.
A.K.A. Clam up when you know you’ve been caught out. :ROFLMAO:

You're intent on demonstrating your spiteful behaviour because your claims were debunked.
Carry on confirming your spiteful character trait.
That's all you're achieving.

Sponsored Links
Back