Tory Leadership Race

Sponsored Links
I listened to Robert Jenrick this morning and if he gets the job the Tories are in trouble.

Sponsored Links
He's the one Labour ministers most fear getting the job .
The Tories all need to get on the same page before anybody sensible gives them any attention.

There's no fear factor from them yet, and I can't see it for a few years yet.

Needs to be a big turnover of a lot of names and get some new people in.

Boris did a good job of clearing out all the decent people, and replaced them with these infighting. Look at why the Tories took a hammering at the election.

The Tories all need to get on the same page before anybody sensible gives them any attention.
I remember when Liz truss was shoved to the front of the queue to clear up the Boris mess. Hiding behind her was the cowering laughing stock, which included JC amongst others.
The barrel was scraped but not cleared.

Good to see those who would never vote conservative setting out their recovery plan.

They just need a normal person in charge and with 300 new MP candidates, they are already a different party.

Good to see those who would never vote conservative setting out their recovery plan.

They just need a normal person in charge and with 300 new MP candidates, they are already a different party.
I'm not a 1 party voter.

I float, quite possible I will vote Tory when I've had enough of labour.

But this time around there was no choice but to vote the Tories out.

As a confirmed blue, and only blue, do yiu not recognise the mess the Tories have put themselves in ? They did it themselves. Boris, then Truss, mostly. Appalling.

I think we’ll see what mess looks like after the budget. Do you think the country can afford the recession Labour will put us in ?

I think we’ll see what mess looks like after the budget. Do you think the country can afford the recession Labour will put us in ?

The country couldn't afford to see the its schools and roads crumbling, its seas and rivers flowing with raw sewage (for starters) while those "in charge" just enriched themselves and their chums with our money.

I would like to have seen tommy Tugboat, by far the most sensible, far too sensible for the tory faithful though - bookies have him out at 18:1 so no chance

I feel it in my bones, we will be getting Badenoch, by far the worst choice - so that's who they will be going for, make themselves as undetectable as possible. Any one who is not looney left will split there vote between Reform and Torries.

Bookies do give jennerick a slight edge, so keep my fingers crossed for him

Sponsored Links
Back