Tory Leadership Race

Sponsored Links
I get the impression you're not a fan of justice for the poor or the dispossessed.
I’m a fan of not chasing wealthy tax payers away leaving others to pick up the bill. I do understand that those who don’t pay much don’t have the same concern.

Who pulled in zero votes when 2 were eliminated.

Mad odd ball racist Kimi did alse very sleazy Bob.

Kimi echo's previous comments on immigrants and reckons Muslims are bad news.

Sleazy Bob - should fit in well with favour givers if any are left. Eg ;) Great example
On 14 January 2020, Jenrick approved a £1 billion luxury housing development of 1,500 homes on Westferry Road, Isle of Dogs, proposed by Richard Desmond, a Conservative Party donor and owner of Northern & Shell. A Government planning inspector had advised against permitting the scheme, as it would not deliver enough affordable housing and as the height of the tower would be detrimental to the character of the area.[48]

Jenrick approved the scheme on 14 January knowing that an approval by that date would enable Desmond to avoid having to pay a council-imposed infrastructure levy of between £30 and £50 million, which could have been used for funding schools and health clinics.
Bent AF.

Sponsored Links
I guess there are no wealthy people in Sweden or Norway or Denmark then
None of our lot will be off to D.mark - highest tax rate in the EU, apparently...also, one of the best health care and welfare systems in the world. Go figure.

Perhaps the most extreme change to CG would be to align it with income tax. - For some? If you look at the City profit is CG. Say shares, futures and currency inc banking. You can see what can be played with here. Use total revenue to get the lot.

The other option is cuts in spending or shift sector spending around. Spending reviews in other words.

Sponsored Links
Back