• Mel Stride

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Priti Patel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satan himself

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
While he of course is an achiever. I thought plonker.

Whenever things went pear shaped for a while it seemed it was always Cleverly who was wheeled out to face the critics or a hard interviewer and he always shone in that role whereas somebody like Jenrick would have crumbled.
He's more than able and in my opinion comes across as quite Statesman like.

Other than maybe getting some more votes I feel Farage now carries too much baggage. Surly some Tory realise the following.

I noticed Blair was being interviewed on BBC2. Popularism cropped up and his view is the same as mine and some others. Pick a subject, aggravate it and don't offer solutions. = Farage. Also social media news sources cropped up. Both he and the interviewer are severly disappointed as original view on the subject was good - inter reactions between people. It's being used for other purposes.

Change cropped up too. A gov can not do anything about growth in technology elsewhere. It will happen. Same with globalisation. The gov's job is to guide a country through the changes as best as they can. Some wont like the changes bought about by world factors because they think back in time - the olden days can not be bought back is the way I put it.

Sponsored Links
Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me.
Anyone who takes anything these clowns say seriously, needs their head examined.

These muppets caused one of the biggest electoral disasters in the history of the Tory party and now they want a second chance.

Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me.
Anyone who takes anything these clowns say seriously, needs their head examined.

These muppets caused one of the biggest electoral disasters in the history of the Tory party and now they want a second chance.

I don't entirely disagree with you, but I don't think I could take more than one term of a Labour Govt simply to spite the Cons.

The Tory party needs to rebuild from ground zero, new faces and new ideas.
They need to know what they actually stand for, like it or not, those in the above poll are associated in the public mind with criminal incompetence and decline.

The Tories need to attract people with intelligence, integrity and thoughtfulness.
Rants and slogans like 'stop the boats' don't work for ever.

I don't entirely disagree with you, but I don't think I could take more than one term of a Labour Govt simply to spite the Cons.
Most who voted libdem or reform will be regretting allowing Labour to get a default landslide.

Pleasepleaseplease let it be Robert Jenrick: a sketch writers dream.
Kemi Badenoch is up there as a Tory softball to voters, letting them know they like young, black people very much.
Whoever gets the gig, another lurch to the right looks to be inevitable.
The Tories seem to be more adept at playing the diversity card than Labour.

Most who voted libdem or reform will be regretting allowing Labour to get a default landslide.

Protest votes eh?. Admittedly I decided a month before the GE not to vote, I'm no fan of Rishi. In the end I did vote because our local CON MP has achieved a lot, he was a hard working MP as evidenced by the number of questions raised in Parliament (highest of Cornish MP's and about 300 in the full list of MP's),, he delivered a direct link road to the A30 from St Austell which had been talked about for 30 years and obtained funding for an upgrade to our local minor injuries hospital to carry out more complex work,
Sadly he didn't get in, a Labour MP did.

I don't know his name.

Rishi was good at coming second. He did as expected. Starmer is good a not saying or doing anything. He will deliver as expected.

There are some good candidates on the menu and a long history of U.K. voting in Tory governments.

Sponsored Links
Back