Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mel Stride

• Priti Patel

• Satan himself

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
More mass immigration, illegal wars, replace the pound with the Euro, total UK integration into the EU.
Thats what Blair stood for.
You hate Blair because of the Good Friday Agreement

The reality is the Blair years were very good for the people of this country

What’s really funny is you hate the EU, you support Brexit….and yet you’ve done more for Irish reunification than anything for a 100+ years

Sponsored Links
he seems pretty comfortable in his role as Prime Minister............he is upsetting Tribal Tories like you so he must be doing something correct

Ha ha ha. Gosh you have your rose tinted glasses on - he looks uncomfortable doing PMQ,s and what he says, he doesn’t say it with conviction

Change seems only the individuals in charge

Only time will tell about their overall competence

And no it’s doesn’t upset me - I’m gobsmacked how bad he is - as it’ll affect us all

he looks uncomfortable doing PMQ,s
In your opinion….but you are suffering a Labour hate loop

Starmer has plenty of experience in PMQs he has faced Johnson, Truss and Sunak.

he doesn’t say it with conviction
Entirely subjective

I’m sure you would Johnson said things with conviction….whilst he was lying to you

Change seems only the individuals in charge
Evidence says otherwise.

1) “new deal for working people” improves workers rights and more power to unions
2) improving relations with EU after the Brexit fiasco
3) ditch Rwanda scheme, which was a distraction not a policy of any practical value
4) sensible approach to immigration…..deportations have gone up
5) announcement of tougher regulations for water
6) VAT on private schools
7) higher windfall tax on energy producers.

Labour had some 38 items of legislation in Kings speech, almost none were anything like Tory policies

So you are simply wrong, they aren’t like Tories

Sponsored Links
So you are simply wrong, they aren’t like Tories

It’s far too early to say, but only in time can anybody tell

In the meantime, Labour are on trial to see what they promise and what they deliver.

Take your rose tinted glasses off

In the meantime, Labour are on trial to see what they promise and what they deliver.
Just like any other Government then, who can be changed at the next election if enough people want it.

Weak and feeble would be his school report
Yiu didn't watch the TV prog on his time as a mandarin then. It included various Tory mp comments. LOL I don't think the Tory would see him like that.

Last edited:
Starmer has his army, A number of ex military MP's. Also 186 ladies of 404.

They have a load of new MP's The Tory are likely to find the need to do the same.

Libs - yes they have seats but only achieved by careful targetting.

And look where it has got us and in some ways not for the 1st time.

Reports say that growth is surprisingly high now. Can't say I am entirely happy for the probable reasons but as usual it depends on how things are viewed. Reporters are now touching on the reasons for the winter fuel changes. Looked at that way simplistic headlines are not as relevant as they seem.
so on the one hand, the country is in a poor position because of the Tories and on the other we are doing well because of new old new labour?

I know many on here have the view that the UK is screwed, but it's simply not true. I look after business across much of Europe and other parts and the UK is doing far better than the so called economic power houses in the EU.

Which European countries have more sewage in their rivers and beaches, which have more potholes in their roads, and which have a worse health system?

so on the one hand, the country is in a poor position because of the Tories and on the other we are doing well because of new old new labour?
Perhaps you should have stuck to the 2 and only 2 aspects i mentioned. Also in the specific way I mentioned them.

Perhaps you should have stuck to the 2 and only 2 aspects i mentioned. Also in the specific way I mentioned them.
This bit. ?

Reports say that growth is surprisingly high now. Can't say I am entirely happy for the probable reasons but as usual it depends on how things are viewed. Reporters are now touching on the reasons for the winter fuel changes. Looked at that way simplistic headlines are not as relevant as they seem.

Could you tell me what the points are you were trying to make? I know it’s unpleasant to hear but most of the time nobody has a clue about what you are trying to write.

Sponsored Links
Back