Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mel Stride

• Priti Patel

• Satan himself

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
The Tories seem to be more adept at playing the diversity card than Labour.
Starmer has his army, A number of ex military MP's. Also 186 ladies of 404.

They have a load of new MP's The Tory are likely to find the need to do the same.

Libs - yes they have seats but only achieved by careful targetting.

and a long history of U.K. voting in Tory governments.
And look where it has got us and in some ways not for the 1st time.

Starmer is good a not saying or doing anything.
Reports say that growth is surprisingly high now. Can't say I am entirely happy for the probable reasons but as usual it depends on how things are viewed. Reporters are now touching on the reasons for the winter fuel changes. Looked at that way simplistic headlines are not as relevant as they seem.

Sponsored Links
I don't entirely disagree with you, but I don't think I could take more than one term of a Labour Govt simply to spite the Cons.
there will only ever be one term, they will crash and burn everything (think liz truss was bad, you aint seen nothing yet)

yes Blair won 3, but he was the perfect tory for me - we need another blair

The Tories blame everything on Starmer. Even their poor range of candidates.

there will only ever be one term, they will crash and burn everything (think liz truss was bad, you aint seen nothing yet)
You still can't get over the fact that labour won. I can see those veins popping from here, pmsl...

Sponsored Links
According to the poll, Satan himself is in the lead for the leadership of the Tory party. Lol.

he was the perfect tory for me - we need another blair
More mass immigration, illegal wars, replace the pound with the Euro, total UK integration into the EU.
Thats what Blair stood for.

More mass immigration, illegal wars, replace the pound with the Euro, total UK integration into the EU.
Thats what Blair stood for.
It's not worth bothering with a replay to a simplistic view like that.

Starmer seems to have forgotten he is PM

In yesterdays PMQs he referred to Sunak as Prime Minister 3 times

there will only ever be one term, they will crash and burn everything
2 terms min, probably 3

Labour have crashed and burned nothing at all and they wont

However the Tories crashed and burned everything
Labour are making tough decisions to repair the destruction

Starmer seems to have forgotten he is PM

In yesterdays PMQs he referred to Sunak as Prime Minister 3 times
he seems pretty comfortable in his role as Prime Minister............he is upsetting Tribal Tories like you so he must be doing something correct

In other news,

"Conservative HQ has become a “ghost ship” after the party’s devastating election defeat triggered a wave of senior staff exits, wiping out decades of experience and leaving the next leader with a big fundraising challenge.

Multiple Tory officials told the Financial Times that several veteran staff at Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ) had taken voluntary redundancy as the UK’s main opposition party tries to make savings.

“With the exception of a handful of staff, almost everyone on the highest three brackets of salary — almost everyone above £50,000 — has taken voluntary redundancy,” said one senior party insider.

Another said: “CCHQ has been turned into a ghost ship.” A third senior party official added: “Any organisation should be concerned about losing corporate memory.”

FT.com

Sponsored Links
Back