Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mel Stride

• Priti Patel

• Satan himself

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Do you remember me complain about the new Labour cronies appointed jobs in the civil service? I'm not a professional Tory or Labour watcher like some on here.
you never made any criticism of Conservative party

tribalism

Sponsored Links
You're missing the whole point of the HoL
HoL does do some good work as it scrutinises government

but it becomes pointless if its just a political football where each team stuff it with their side

Scientists graft living skin on to 'smiling' robot.

SEI_214729587_3ca9f1.jpg

Jenrick is channelling his inner Truss with statements like he'd vote trump, he's playing to the membership but more subtly than Liz, and wont be as crackpot if he gets in. He's a PR man with a good strategic brain, and well timed turn of phrase, and would be a thorn in the side of Kieth in the same way Hague was for Bliar.

Sponsored Links
It looks like a clear contest between Badenoch, Jenrick, Cleverly and Satan Himself.
My guess is that Satan Himself will win, at least he's amenable to corruption, even if the price is high. :unsure: :oops: :sneaky::whistle:

It's appropriate, considering the Tories sold their soul on the altar of Capitalism in the Thatcher era...

Capitalism in the Thatcher era...
A more accurate description was she opened the UK up to globalism - eventually ;) as that is what happened. Regan much the same. First signs were a steady increase in imports and a loss of domestic maufacture. Trying to maintain a trade balance went out of the window.

Who's dumb
As a short-run strategy to reduce inflation and lower nominal interest rates, the U.S. borrowed both domestically and abroad to cover the Federal budget deficits, raising the national debt from $997 billion to $2.85 trillion.[39] This led to the U.S. moving from the world's largest international creditor to the world's largest debtor nation.[10] Reagan described the new debt as the "greatest disappointment" of his presidency.

Sponsored Links
Back