Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mel Stride

• Priti Patel

• Satan himself

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Which European countries have more sewage in their rivers and beaches, which have more potholes in their roads, and which have a worse health system?

I don’t recall the 2012 Olympics being impacted by pollution.

Sponsored Links
I look after business across much of Europe and other parts and the UK is doing far better than the so called economic power houses in the EU
which countries in Europe have better standards of living for ordinary working people than the UK?
which countries in Europe have worse pubic services than the UK?

what you mean is UK is doing better for rich people

Sponsored Links
24 hour court sessions, ultra rapid sentencing....rapid end to Farages racist riots

down to Starmer
Don’t remember the London riots?

He had a different view about the tough sentences handed out back then. But seemed to support the Tories rapid prosecution process.

A non-answer by biking, who disregards conditions in UK.

"Cancer care waiting times triple in England since 2012​

Third of patients wait longer than 62-day standard to start treatment, according to ONS data"

FT.com

"The percentage of cancer patients in England waiting beyond government targets for care has more than tripled over the past 12 years, underlining the deterioration in NHS provision.

In June 33.4 per cent of patients were waiting longer than the 62-day official standard for people to start treatment after cancer is suspected, up from 11 per cent between January and March 2012, according to data published by the Office for National Statistics on Friday.

Performance fell more sharply in relation to a separate government target that treatment for cancer should begin within 31 days of a decision that it is necessary.

Some 8.9 per cent of patients were waiting more than 31 days in the second quarter of this year, well above the 1.6 per cent queueing in March 2012, according to the figures."

"Thames Water has been fined £104mn for failing to manage its sewage works, leading to effluent “routinely” flowing into rivers and seas and putting further pressure on Britain’s biggest water utility as it fights for financial survival.

Ofwat said Thames Water and two other companies — Yorkshire Water and Northumbrian Water — would be penalised for breaching regulations that require them to adequately upgrade, maintain and operate sewage treatment works.

The companies had also failed to adequately manage the plants, with executives, including at board level, failing to oversee treatment operations, the regulator said on Tuesday.

As a result, the combined sewage overflows — which are designed to release a mixture of storm water and sewage into waterways in “exceptional circumstances” — are frequently overwhelmed and “routinely” release waste into rivers and seas, the regulator said."

Have you bothered to look at how much France has spent trying to cure the problem? it works most of the time and puts what we need to do in perspective.

Don’t remember the London riots?

He had a different view about the tough sentences handed out back then. But seemed to support the Tories rapid prosecution process.

Motorbiking your strawman attempt is so weak it’s laughable…I never mentioned tough sentencing.

Your link literally states Starmer believed:
“rapid riot prosecutions more effective than long sentences…..”

My post literally said: rapid sentencing, exactly what he did

Come on MBK you are embarrassing yourself

Labour are apparently going to boot the last remaining hereditary members from the house of Lords and aim to shrink it as well.

A small but meaningful change. Maybe we'll also finally get the Church out as well.

something to like at least. Hopefully they wont back fill. The Lords are way, way too big.

All the Lords Spiritual should be removed or their voting rights withdrawn.

Motorbiking your strawman attempt is so weak it’s laughable…I never mentioned tough sentencing.

Your link literally states Starmer believed:
“rapid riot prosecutions more effective than long sentences…..”

My post literally said: rapid sentencing, exactly what he did

Come on MBK you are embarrassing yourself
Merely pointing out that what you believe to Starmer influence, is actually standard procedure. Btw the legal profession are very much against 24 hour courts etc.

Merely pointing out that what you believe to Starmer influence, is actually standard procedure
Stop doubling down on lies, you are making yourself more silly.

It is obvious that ultra rapid courts are not standard procedure.

Sponsored Links
Back