Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
I'll leave you to it carman. It's not something I'm willing to get tit for tat into who might be right or wrong, meaning what at the end of the day.?
As I say it's a complex topic and if contributors have a wealth of knowledge on the topic then everyone gains if they reveal it.

I'll leave you to it carman. It's not something I'm willing to get tit for tat into who might be right or wrong, meaning what at the end of the day.?
As I say it's a complex topic and if contributors have a wealth of knowledge on the topic then everyone gains if they reveal it.
As I said. Easily led fall for propoganda

Sponsored Links
As opposed to you believing all you read or hear from a western perspective.
Which when the saying goes, truth goes out of window when there's a war on is opening yourself up to being taken advantage of.

As opposed to you believing all you read or hear from a western perspective.
Which when the saying goes, truth goes out of window when there's a war on is opening yourself up to being taken advantage of.
Just remind me who invaded who ?

That's the 1 basic fact we know.

So, Russia didn't mean to invade Ukraine because they just wanted to invade Poland, a member of NATO.

Before the minsk agreement or after?
Putin sent in Wagner group to annexe Donbas in 2014 and spent the next 8 years funding them + separatists (many of which came from Russia)

at no time has Russia ever been under any threat of invasion.

Please avoid framing Putin as the victim, it’s very tedious.

I see you’ve found a troll soul in nutjob

Putin sent in Wagner group to annexe Donbas in 2014 and spent the next 8 years funding them + separatists (many of which came from Russia)

That's the problem with misinformation. The easily led latch onto it

And before that?

a good win for Ukraine

Ukraine have been promised more long range cruise missiles, so we should expect to see more Russian military targets being knocked out

Sponsored Links
Back