Ukraine counter offensive

You were surprised that nato countries have sent persinal
To the Ukraine

Jeez us wept you really ate gullable

And let me get the gist of your baloney

Putin was going to invade Poland ?

And sent his army into
The Ukraine to get there ?

So they were just passing through ? The Ukraine ? U fortunately the Ukranians MIs understood ?

Are you a complete fruit cake ?? Ffs

Jeez us :ROFLMAO:
Yes, putin wasn't happy about the decapitation systems in poland and he was going there to tell them what's what.

Sponsored Links
I do. But I don't agree with everything they say. They have the US national interest at heart and biased. Both Ritter and McGregor wanted the war to end ASAP. This is contrary to russian national interest. Russia needs to drag this out until the EU is down in the dumps begging for mercy. Without the EU, the US will be naked.
What nationality are you?

Sponsored Links
He's the sort Jasper Carrot sit's next to on buses, i have 2 people on ignore, he's one so i don't see the drivel, at least his village gets some peace while he's on here.
I don't blame you.

But it has been demonstrated, some of the easily led believe what he spouts. Its how misinformation works.

The idiot is connected to Russia in some way.

But it has been demonstrated, some of the easily led believe what he spouts. Its how misinformation works.
You sound like an expert. You are in the business, and how comes your misinformation is not working?

When there is logic in the information, it's believable. Repeating something illogical 1000 times doesn't work.

You sound like an expert. You are in the business, and how comes your misinformation is not working?

When there is logic in the information, it's believable. Repeating something illogical 1000 times doesn't work.
Not an expert. But I know 1 fact.

Russia invaded Ukraine. You don't even accept that. So automatically everything else you post is RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA

Go back to Russia.

Big deal. Countries get invaded. Places like poland get invaded all the time. Every time, people roll them over. They are on schedule for another because they never learn.
Do you support Putins invasion of Ukraine?

by the way Poland won’t be invaded, it’s a NATO country, Putins not that stoopid, he wouldn’t last 5 mins, he is getting beaten by Ukraine a poor, small country

Sponsored Links
Back