Ukraine counter offensive

and Ukraine in 2022….he sent in 190,000 troops and has been bombing the civilians every day for 550 days….but wasn’t invading Ukraine, nah of course not :ROFLMAO:
No worst than what bomber harris did. Russia was just passing through, then ukraine attacked.

Sponsored Links
Horribly embarrassing for Putin…… he tried to conquer Ukraine, a country minute by comparison and he is failing massively
I don't remember putin said he wanted ukraine. Ukraine is for drawing in nato volunteers. This is why I said to you earlier that ukraine's loyalty may not be at the place you thought it is at. The two slav brothers are playing good cop, bad cop.

Russia wasn't invading anyone, not even poland. Russia just wanted to get some troops close to the nato systems to keep an eye on them just in case some nutter do something silly with them. All this wouldn't be necessary if those systems weren't there.

I'd say you are a bellend, but you'd fail the entrance exam (y)

Sponsored Links
I don't remember putin said he wanted ukraine. Ukraine is for drawing in nato volunteers. This is why I said to you earlier that ukraine's loyalty may not be at the place you thought it is at. The two slav brothers are playing good cop, bad cop.
I guess you mean apart from when Putin said he wants Ukraine to be part of Russian empire:

”“Apparently, it is now also our responsibility to return (Russian) land,” he said in a clear reference to the ongoing invasion of Ukraine. Putin's latest comments underline his imperial objectives in Ukraine and expand on years of similar statements lamenting the fall of the Russian Empire”

Do you need more toilet paper for that verbal diarrhoea?

Your poor memory is not our fault.

An essay by Russian president Vladimir Putin published on 12 July 2021.

What he said and what I said are consistent. Russia and ukraine are brother nations. They work together to expel the decapitation systems surrounding them. It is being done through military and technical means (aka economics). Putin said nothing about taking land from ukraine. He did take some for using as a safe haven for ukrainians who might be harmed by foreign volunteers. Can you blame a man for protecting his own?

I guess you mean apart from when Putin said he wants Ukraine to be part of Russian empire:

”“Apparently, it is now also our responsibility to return (Russian) land,” he said in a clear reference to the ongoing invasion of Ukraine. Putin's latest comments underline his imperial objectives in Ukraine and expand on years of similar statements lamenting the fall of the Russian Empire”
Do you have a russian source for that? Putin saying something and then some foreigners slapping on some translation just doesn't cut it for me.

What's wrong with an empire. It's no worst than the former britain.

Nato volunteers drawn in and unable to extricate. This is the strategic play by the slavic brothers. The volunteers have always been there. Russia chose to not mention it. Now they are being more open as things escalate. Hitler could not do it with a 2 million man army. It will take a long time to ramp up the numbers. Some reports said 50k volunteers are down, comparable to russian losses. This is a well matched war, except one side is economically f*ed as indicated by missing traffic on roads.

Nato volunteers drawn in and unable to extricate. This is the strategic play by the slavic brothers. The volunteers have always been there. Russia chose to not mention it. Now they are being more open as things escalate. Hitler could not do it with a 2 million man army. It will take a long time to ramp up the numbers. Some reports said 50k volunteers are down, comparable to russian losses. This is a well matched war, except one side is economically f*ed as indicated by missing traffic on roads.

Please could you go away and do some research before posting links.

Hindustan Times comprises baseless and fact-less media, a parrot ground for anti western and pro Russian sentiment. Echo chamber of doctored news coming out of Russia

theres no chance of a German tank crew operating in Ukraine

Sponsored Links
Back