Ukraine counter offensive

Youtube is my main source for almost everything
You obviously don’t know how to do due diligence on your sources.

No doubt you search the YouTube channel for pro Putin material and the YouTube algorithm feeds it you non stop.

It is pointless responding to any Putin propaganda you post as like all spreaders you will just engage in an endless stream of whataboutery.

If Russian propaganda is what you like, please go away and enjoy it elsewhere

Sponsored Links
Putin said nothing about taking land from ukraine
Russian forces are occupying most of the Donbas, so your comment is baseless

Mariupol is a perfect example of Russia taking land from Ukraine - they are literally rebuilding it as a Russian city, they didn’t pay for it and it’s Russians, from Russia who will live there

theres no chance of a German tank crew operating in Ukraine
How would you know? Every war, there are volunteers. Russian mig-15 pilots, and the entire chinese army in the korean war; Chinese engineers and anti-aircraft troops in the vietnam war, etc. I'd fully expect nato to be in there. That's the beauty of it. While they are in there, the rest of the world gets peace and development.

No doubt you search the YouTube channel for pro Putin material and the YouTube algorithm feeds it you non stop.
I don't. Youtube does automatic recommendations. It works well.

Russian forces are occupying most of the Donbas, so your comment is baseless
These are safe havens for any ukrainian who wants to live there. The russians are there to provide security against foreign volunteers who might not value slavic lives.

Mariupol is a perfect example of Russia taking land from Ukraine - they are literally rebuilding it as a Russian city, they didn’t pay for it and it’s Russians, from Russia who will live there
Russians building russian cities seems pretty normal. I'd be very surprised if the russians build eskimo cities. Russians and ukrainians are brothers by blood. Therefore russian cities are ukrainian cities.

Last edited:
How would you know? Every war, there are volunteers. Russian mig-15 pilots, and the entire chinese army in the korean war; Chinese engineers and anti-aircraft troops in the vietnam war, etc. I'd fully expect nato to be in there. That's the beauty of it. While they are in there, the rest of the world gets peace and development.

Well er yes

There is no
Doubt that the UK have special forces in the Ukraine

USA as well plus satalite info for targeting

What’s yer point ???

Sponsored Links
Well er yes

There is no
Doubt that the UK have special forces in the Ukraine

USA as well plus satalite info for targeting

What’s yer point ???
My point is nato is in there. It's a good thing. While nato is trapped there, it can go nowhere else.

My point is nato is in there. It's a good thing. While nato is trapped there, it can go nowhere else.

Well er yes

Common sense would dictate that some Nato countries have military personnel there

What’s yer point ?? Or does it come as a surprise to you ??

So, it's putin's or my fault that youtube is radicalising me?
YouTube wants you to watch videos

youtube can see the crank Russian propaganda you like, so it feeds you more.

no doubt you watch stuff by Scott Ritter, Douglas Macgregor, Jackson Hinkle and all the other Putin propagandists

Well er yes

Common sense would dictate that some Nato countries have military personnel there

What’s yer point ?? Or does it come as a surprise to you ??
I was a bit surprised, but putin wasn't. He lined up all the trenches from the word get go. That shows what an amazing chess player he is. He could see 10 moves ahead.

no doubt you watch stuff by Scott Ritter, Douglas Macgregor, Jackson Hinkle and all the other Putin propagandists
I do. But I don't agree with everything they say. They have the US national interest at heart and biased. Both Ritter and McGregor wanted the war to end ASAP. This is contrary to russian national interest. Russia needs to drag this out until the EU is down in the dumps begging for mercy. Without the EU, the US will be naked.

I was a bit surprised, but putin wasn't. He lined up all the trenches from the word get go. That shows what an amazing chess player he is. He could see 10 moves ahead.

You were surprised that nato countries have sent persinal
To the Ukraine

Jeez us wept you really ate gullable

And let me get the gist of your baloney

Putin was going to invade Poland ?

And sent his army into
The Ukraine to get there ?

So they were just passing through ? The Ukraine ? U fortunately the Ukranians MIs understood ?

Are you a complete fruit cake ?? Ffs

Jeez us :ROFLMAO:

YouTube wants you to watch videos

youtube can see the crank Russian propaganda you like, so it feeds you more.

Wasting yer time with the bloke imo
Total nut job ? Or he is on some type of wind up ?

;)

Sponsored Links
Back