Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
I support removal of decapitation systems. If it involves invading poland then so be it. They started it with the threatening behaviour.
I support the removal of brutal dictators invading sovereign independent countries like Ukraine

Russia are losing the war in Ukraine, attrition means they are running out of artillery, troops, hardware.

Ukraine has regained 60,000 sq KMs

Sponsored Links
yeah he is either from a Russian supporting country and believes his nonsense a troll causing trouble.

He ( nut job) is probably influenced by that fruit cake who posted up all that propaganda waffle about the Syrian conflict can’t think of her name posted all that waffle up on web sites
About the white helmets in Syria

she was honoured by bashir Assad and poo tin

Perhaps nut job has some type of agenda ?? Finacial ?

Yes, russia is losing the ukraine war on the internet
Russia is losing the war on the ground, in Ukraine on the frontline.

even Russian milbloggers accept it

Russian soldiers phoning their missus are saying the same thing

poor old Putin has had to go pleading to Kim the rocket man for more artillery :ROFLMAO:

yup Russia is suffering attrition at a higher rate and is close to breaking point.

Apparently the North Korean shells aren't great quality. An unusually high rate of misfires.

Perhaps nut job has some type of agenda ?? Finacial ?
Definitely financial. I already said my wallet is facing an economic collapse. Can you ask your boss if there's any openings? As you see, one post from me is better than 10 posts from you and your colleagues at getting the message across.

Definitely financial. I already said my wallet is facing an economic collapse. Can you ask your boss if there's any openings? As you see, one post from me is better than 10 posts from you and your colleague at getting the message across.

Well there you are than and don’t forget to take a tube of lube to Moscow

Rumour has it it’s in short supply out there :ROFLMAO:

The only message you have got out is

Load of nonsense ;)

Perhaps a good bout of colonic irrigation might sort u out

Clear yer ead :ROFLMAO:

How close? In 10 years or 20?
It’s happening in Sept 2023

Russia can no longer hold its defence lines as a result of attrition

”ISW is now prepared to assess that Ukrainian forces have broken through Russian field fortifications west of Verbove in western Zaporizhia“

Sponsored Links
Back