Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
Would you have done any different in a similar situation.
Fair enough, the Ukrainians hit the Russians with a sucker blow.
The Ukrainians outnumbered the Russians 8 to 1 in that area but they are still struggling to gain territory.
Russia is huge country, if the Ukranians manage to push to the Russians back to their own border, what happens then?
The Russians can still destabilise Ukraine by all sorts of means.
The only way to secure Ukraine is to enter Russia proper and neutralise Russia itself.
What are the chances of that.
I think Ukraine just wants Russia off its soil.

A lot of the world us probably affected by Russian interference, but I don't recall any country calling for an invasion

Sponsored Links
You probably thought the same during the EU referendum campaign.
brexit supporters were warned Brexit would be a failure and it is.

worked out well for Unionists eh……brexit has more for reunification than anything else in many decades

The Ukrainians outnumbered the Russians 8 to 1 in that area but they are still struggling to gain territory

due to the massive Russian defences and a lack of air power / long range missiles

attrition has reached breaking point for Russia now and Ukraine hopefully will break through fully

The Russians can still destabilise Ukraine by all sorts of means

No it cant

I think Ukraine just wants Russia off its soil.

A lot of the world us probably affected by Russian interference, but I don't recall any country calling for an invasion
What price personally are you prepared to pay get Russia off Ukranian soil.

If you have children or grandchildren are prepared to see them conscripted and sent to secure the sovereignty of Ukraine.

Or maybe you think it more appropriate to encourage others to send their kids to fight the Russians.

What price personally are you prepared to pay get Russia off Ukranian soil.

If you have children or grandchildren are prepared to see them conscripted and sent to secure the sovereignty of Ukraine.

Or maybe you think it more appropriate to encourage others to send their kids to fight the Russians.
What's that got to do with anything I posted?

Whataboutery at its finest

due to the massive Russian defences and a lack of air power / long range missiles

attrition has reached breaking point for Russia now and Ukraine hopefully will break through fully

No it cant
OK Notch, last year you were predicting that the Russian economy would collapse and the Ruskies would be living off potatoes and Borch soup.
You also predicted that Remain would win the referendum.
Don't give up your day job mate.

You are quite prepared to dig the graves,( metaphorically) as long as you and your nearest and dearest don't have to fill them.
My point was about what Ukraine wanted, nothing else. Nothing whatsoever about what I wanted, the country wanted, the west wanted, or even the rest of the world wanted. It's just your whataboutery.

Supporting Russia is not going to minimise casualties on any side. They are the aggressors.

My point was about what Ukraine wanted, nothing else. Nothing whatsoever about what I wanted, the country wanted, the west wanted, or even the rest of the world wanted. It's just your whataboutery.

Supporting Russia is not going to minimise casualties on any side. They are the aggressors.
Who supports Russia?
Have i said that we should encourage and send support for Russia.
The first world war started of as a regional conflict, the big powers joined in thinking it would be over by Christmas jobbie.
Volunteers were queueing to join up before it was all over.
Little did they realise that there was no need to rush.

Who supports Russia?
Have i said that we should encourage and send support for Russia.
The first world war started of as a regional conflict, the big powers joined in thinking it would be over by Christmas jobbie.
Volunteers were queueing to join up before it was all over.
Little did they realise that there was no need to rush.
Your posting history on this subject tells us lots.

And then more whataboutery

Sponsored Links
Back