Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
the brutality of Imperialism is wrong whether it’s British history or Russia in the 2020s

I condemn both

The fact you support Russia tells us something about your roots
Your family benefited from imperialism would make you a supporter, unless of course you made reparations. If you have, put up the receipts. Just mouthing something doesn't cancel your debt.

Nothing tells you about my roots. Different people have different ideas about my roots. A chosen one said I was indian. So, I would be an indian and russian mix? I also feel very strongly about the Palestinian women and children being exterminated. That puts a pinch of arab in me?

Last edited:
RT = Russia Today = Putin propaganda
PressTV = Iranian state television = Putin propaganda

You aren’t fact checking, you are feeding your bias with propaganda
CNN = Putin propaganda?
The Sun = Putin propaganda?

Your are obsessed with propaganda.

Sponsored Links
Looks like ukraine is on its last legs. I don't see the west negotiating with russia. It will simply walk away and leave russia the rubble. Here's a long standing ukraine fan boy starting to bad mouthing nato gear. Most likely he's been ordered to do so. The west will walk, perhaps switching to iran?

Looks like ukraine is on its last legs. I don't see the west negotiating with russia. It will simply walk away and leave russia the rubble. Here's a long standing ukraine fan boy starting to bad mouthing nato gear. Most likely he's been ordered to do so. The west will walk, perhaps switching to iran?

On the internet

900 Days after Putin invaded - and failed to take any of their prime objectives - Ukraine have not only counter attacked but hold 1,000sq km of the Russian region of Kursk after launching a surprise incursion across the border on August 6.

Vlad the Invader has become the Invaded. :oops: That's gotta hurt.

Sponsored Links
Back